Zimmerman riot - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Zimmerman riot

Re: Zimmerman riot

Justice Dept. said that you guys cannot shoot back when the *****s start rioting.

[quote=Guest][quote=Whitey beware]
    Quote Originally Posted by "I love my *****":pycbrltb
    Quote Originally Posted by "My *****":pycbrltb
    The ******s will continue to riot , as it is bred into them from early on. They are raised as the " entitlement group" from day one as this is all they know. Who knows, maybe I,ll get a chance to smoke another Trayvon and do it legally. Now that would be a nice trophy for my wall, a Trayvon ****** wanna be head mounted on a plaque :snicker:

EXCELLENT POST ! So true ! A trophy head , mounted just like the animals they are. After all they do this to their own back in Africa, and they shrink them as well :snicker: :snicker: as said great post. I can't wait for the riot to begin, and hopefully I'll get my own Trayvon wanna be trophy myself ! There will be some ***** gangsta out there, and it will be my pleasure to cap the evil black beast :devil: it is written in the bible that way, they are considered inferior and " The Beast " Lock & load my men !
    Right on Whitey ! You think ? Us *****s in blue will turn you in if you harm one of our own. It seems the KKK is still alive and well here at the MPD :evil:[/quoteycbrltb]

I've been with this department for more than 20 years. Some of the most racist officers I have encountered here are black. Apparently they also feel entitled to be racist. Race relations will never progress until they get rid of that chip on their shoulder. Their entitlements and double standards only serve to create animosity from all the other races.[/quoteycbrltb]

LOL ! You haven't figured that out yet ? I've been here longer than you. We really can't stand them, and they probably don't like us. Notice in the cafeteria they sit only with their own kind ? And your right, the *****s are definitely more racist than we are. It's all to do with breeding, and class distinction. Face it, they all have lower IQ,s and figure society owes them something, that's the way it's always been since the mid 60s and Martin Luther Coon explained to them how to bleed the white man, " Who pays da taxes " they are all into ENTITLEMENT ! And it's all our fault, don't you know :roll:

Great post :evil:

[quote=Whitey beware][quote="I love my *****":11x1kvoa]
    Quote Originally Posted by "My *****":11x1kvoa
    The ******s will continue to riot , as it is bred into them from early on. They are raised as the " entitlement group" from day one as this is all they know. Who knows, maybe I,ll get a chance to smoke another Trayvon and do it legally. Now that would be a nice trophy for my wall, a Trayvon ****** wanna be head mounted on a plaque :snicker:

EXCELLENT POST ! So true ! A trophy head , mounted just like the animals they are. After all they do this to their own back in Africa, and they shrink them as well :snicker: :snicker: as said great post. I can't wait for the riot to begin, and hopefully I'll get my own Trayvon wanna be trophy myself ! There will be some ***** gangsta out there, and it will be my pleasure to cap the evil black beast :devil: it is written in the bible that way, they are considered inferior and " The Beast " Lock & load my men ![/quote:11x1kvoa]

Right on Whitey ! You think ? Us *****s in blue will turn you in if you harm one of our own. It seems the KKK is still alive and well here at the MPD :evil:[/quote:11x1kvoa]

The old klan is retired. They were only there when the black community and churches were organizing and doing positive things. The new Klan wears Air Jordans and some have pants hanging off their a** or their thongs showing and wearing a weave. Some of you are the new Klan as you are killing each other off in your own communities and acting in manner that is setting your race backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by ayedreamer
    Who allows such ignorance to be posted on this site?
    The United States Constitution allows this posting under the 1st Amendment, Freedom of Speech. Read your constitutional law book so you can be a fair effective police officers.

Can't wait to bag my first ***** rioter :snicker: it will be a legal qru shooting of course :lol: as a previous writer said, to bad I can't have the monkeys head stuffed and put in my den over my desk. Imagine that, a stuffed *****

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123