New job - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New job

Re: New job

Let me see if I can make it crystal clear to you people. You will never have anything while that despicable human being is your chief of police. He has never been a leader, will never be a leader and would not know how to be a leader if you tortured him to death. To be a leader you must have a spine and be able to at least converse with your superiors about routine operational issues. It's not so much that he doesn't care, he just doesn't have it in him. You see if he keeps his mouth shut and never asks the tribe for the basic benefits for his people he feels he will keep his job. He doesn't have the fortitude to sit down with Chief Billie and explain what his department is missing compared to other agencies. Do you think Chief Billie knows what your department has versus others? Hell no! He has a million other issues he's dealing with. He relies on the spineless one who tells him all is good in the land of Oz. Do you think lumpy has the nerve to sit down man to man with Billie and the others to explain how the department is hemoraging good people because of the lack of benefits? Of course he doesn't. He is just a little boy trying to live in the mans world. I truly think that inside he does believe that the troops deserve more but he just can't summon the courage to walk into that chamber room and speak up for everyone. As for the others like Auer, Massey, Carey, etc. They truly don't care. As stated above they get fat pensions for their fat asses and are just riding this one out. And you are absolutely right. They are the greatest and will surely tell you about all their great exploits at their prior agencies. Bunch of dried up blow hards!!

We remember will bragging "I have met a indian woman (gold mine) he said the seminole now will hire me. He did a good job.

Quote Originally Posted by guest 111
    We remember will bragging "I have met a indian woman (gold mine) he said the seminole now will hire me. He did a good job.
    pffft yeah he did. but the chief is gone,http://www.zoominfo.com/#!search/profile/person?personId=1293789536&targetid=profile is the new chief of new port richiey least i think.
    This website needs some work though,
    INTEGRITY Our actions and relationship with the community are guided by an internal sense of honesty and morality. YEah who lol where, hotel rooms, rv parks,
    PROFESSIONALISM Our conduct and demeanor display the highest standard of personal and organizational excellence.Hey we been in DC more times than the Delta.
    DIVERSITY Our members recognize the differences as a strength in our organization and community. Noo they are called challenges that we will never overcome
    ACCOUNTABILITY Our duty is to promote public trust by upholding our obligations to the department and community by giving out rides and shutting off stoves.
    VIGILANCE Our responsibility is to be alert to issues and activities impacting our tribal communities.this is where the email guy comes in

I also notice on the site that for the Lt over training and for JB it says information comming soon, that must be a hard one to come up with. I can see one already. So and so is leading the Tribal Court Comman Structure Unit over south command. He displays 87 years of proud explerary service. been back and forth from sgt to lt 5 and 6 times gives him the inner workings of those two positions, it might get it right this time. You may be able to see him but he may be in Alaska working on something of no benifit to the tribe but we are making sure the tribe pays for all expenses. the other one i can only imagine, Lt so and so, unloaded a magazine in a populated place where they shouldn't have so with his expertise in firearms we are proud to have him spear heading the training unit for all the departmental needs. inspector gadget will be his right hand man on how not to clean a gun.
    Also look at our facebook site. Cmon guys this is the worst of the worst, 21 likes, are you serious? And what is worse, they are fake profiles. Joey Bada Bing? he has one friend lol, Frank Diesel? bro cmon why cant we have some REAL profiles like our page not made up ones. BSO has 5k likes and the sheriff has 3k, funny thing, couldnt find ur name, SHOCKER. I cant believe that one person who likes our page actually has a BSO inmate photo, REALLY? Hey thanks for moving us forward slick lol our twitter account has one follower and they have been dead for three years SMH lol God this place. If you notice that all the years of service of the comman on the site says 35 plus, wow stone age soldiers, i guess 25 wasnt enuff, maybe they are just too limited to do anything else, js

[quote=turtle smoke]
    Quote Originally Posted by "guest 111":2krcwdp6
    pffft yeah he did. but the chief is gone,http://www.zoominfo.com/#!search/profile/person?personId=1293789536&targetid=profile is the new chief of new port richiey least i think.
    INTEGRITY Our actions and relationship with the community are guided by an internal sense of honesty and morality. YEah who lol where, hotel rooms, rv parks,
    PROFESSIONALISM Our conduct and demeanor display the highest standard of personal and organizational excellence.Hey we been in DC more times than the Delta.
    DIVERSITY Our members recognize the differences as a strength in our organization and community. Noo they are called challenges that we will never overcome
    ACCOUNTABILITY Our duty is to promote public trust by upholding our obligations to the department and community by giving out rides and shutting off stoves.
    VIGILANCE Our responsibility is to be alert to issues and activities impacting our tribal communities.this is where the email guy comes in

I also notice on the site that for the Lt over training and for JB it says information comming soon, that must be a hard one to come up with. I can see one already. So and so is leading the Tribal Court Comman Structure Unit over south command. He displays 87 years of proud explerary service. been back and forth from sgt to lt 5 and 6 times gives him the inner workings of those two positions, it might get it right this time. You may be able to see him but he may be in Alaska working on something of no benifit to the tribe but we are making sure the tribe pays for all expenses. the other one i can only imagine, Lt so and so, unloaded a magazine in a populated place where they shouldn't have so with his expertise in firearms we are proud to have him spear heading the training unit for all the departmental needs. inspector gadget will be his right hand man on how not to clean a gun.
    Also look at our facebook site. Cmon guys this is the worst of the worst, 21 likes, are you serious? And what is worse, they are fake profiles. Joey Bada Bing? he has one friend lol, Frank Diesel? bro cmon why cant we have some REAL profiles like our page not made up ones. BSO has 5k likes and the sheriff has 3k, funny thing, couldnt find ur name, SHOCKER. I cant believe that one person who likes our page actually has a BSO inmate photo, REALLY? Hey thanks for moving us forward slick lol our twitter account has one follower and they have been dead for three years SMH lol God this place. If you notice that all the years of service of the comman on the site says 35 plus, wow stone age soldiers, i guess 25 wasnt enuff, maybe they are just too limited to do anything else, js[/quote:2krcwdp6]
    oh i love the profile pic btw a pair of cards bahahahha yeah was putting a police badge too much of a stretch. what is the linked in pic a poker chip

[quote=turtle smoke][quote="turtle smoke":1il5c1f9]
    Quote Originally Posted by "guest 111":1il5c1f9

Also look at our facebook site. Cmon guys this is the worst of the worst, 21 likes, are you serious? And what is worse, they are fake profiles. Joey Bada Bing? he has one friend lol, Frank Diesel? bro cmon why cant we have some REAL profiles like our page not made up ones. BSO has 5k likes and the sheriff has 3k, funny thing, couldnt find ur name, SHOCKER. I cant believe that one person who likes our page actually has a BSO inmate photo, REALLY? Hey thanks for moving us forward slick lol our twitter account has one follower and they have been dead for three years SMH lol God this place. If you notice that all the years of service of the comman on the site says 35 plus, wow stone age soldiers, i guess 25 wasnt enuff, maybe they are just too limited to do anything else, js[/quote:1il5c1f9]
    oh i love the profile pic btw a pair of cards bahahahha yeah was putting a police badge too much of a stretch. what is the linked in pic a poker chip[/quote:1il5c1f9]

What I find to be funny in each 40 hr block he says he has a friend who is a doctor who at Cleveland clinic or memorial west, I don't remember because he changed the hospital three times, at any rate, the story is on how an officer goes in asks about whoever and walks out and the dr asks if that is the type of service we give or are we really concerned with our tribal members, well next time chief, why don't u talk to the emergency room staff, the nurses and what not and let them tell you how disgraceful it it that pumpers are coming in with ppl who had strokes, heart attacks, serious injuries and here is old red and yellow coming with someone with a stubbed toe they got while at the smoke shotp so embarrassing, how do we know, we hear it all the time, from them, and we have to bow our heads in shame and agree with them, I hope one day that someone will discriminate against you or give someone preferaetal treatment over you based on their ethnicity, maybe then you will wake up and realizing what your stepping in

Quote Originally Posted by Nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by Moving
    I'm moving from Gainsville and looking at a few departments in Broward county could anyone help me and tell me a little about your agency?
    Yeah it sucks especially whenu got a moderator who wants to delete every post that's true
    Hey mod thank you for deleting all the posts that were on here. After reading the terms of use none of them were in violation of the requisite written criteria that you have set forth I. The guidelines under terms of use. But you deleted them anyway, well it's no surprise you and our command have something in common, you make up things as you go, and whatever policy is written is on a case by case basis, so how much I get paid a year to work for the man

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12