$ for jail addition but not for raise - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: $ for jail addition but not for raise

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Thank God you pulled the plug and left. You are a cancer and continue to be by posting on this site. You are the type of asshole this agency needed to flush down the toilet a long time ago. Good riddens. BTW, this agency under the Sheriff's leadership is bouncing back from the severe budget cuts and morale has vastly improved. Especially since ****weeds like you left.
    Again you show your complete and total ignorance. You must have the intelligence of an amoeba. There was nothing wrong with morale until good ole, I mean very old, JC became sheriff. It started to go down hill with that senile fool. Then comes the narcissist, BG. He took what little morale there was left and flushed it down the toilet along with the few brain cells you had. Do us all a favor and get your head out of BG's arse and go back to whatever undeserving position your bed buddy handed you.
    Oh I see. A real Rice supporter. You are a puzzy living in a make believe world of cronyism. That's exactly what flourished under Rice. When the agency was flush with money, Rice stuck it to us. NO RAISES. When we voted in collective bargaining, Rice bribed DCB with pay parity not to join. Mismanagement and malfeasance ran wild under that stellar regime. Those are wounderful examples of morale boosters jerkoff. And you pounded signs for that senile old man to come back again as Sheriff. You need your head examined. Like I said before, congratulations on your retirement. You needed to go a long time ago. BTW, please don't come back as a part-time bailiff, campus police officer, mentor, volunteer or any other LE related job. Your time is long gone.

Why get on here and defend the Sheriff unless you are the Sheriff when it comes to pay raises. The state is finding money for pay raises, as well are many other Sheriffs. I'm sure Bob could have found some somewhere in the budget.
    I have been seriously impressed with this new Sheriff. It is very hard for me to say this
    Because I did not back him, at first. I want you to STOP, think about it, LOOK at all the
    Good this man HAS and IS doing. You probably didn’t even read this far so I’ll stop here
    And not waste my time….stop crying people and be grateful for our SHERIFF !

Why get on here and defend the Sheriff unless you are the Sheriff when it comes to pay raises. The state is finding money for pay raises, as well are many other Sheriffs. I'm sure Bob could have found some somewhere in the budget.
    I have been seriously impressed with this new Sheriff. It is very hard for me to say this
    Because I did not back him, at first. I want you to STOP, think about it, LOOK at all the
    Good this man HAS and IS doing. You probably didn’t even read this far so I’ll stop here

You didnt back him until Rice lost right? Then you jumped on the bandwagon like you had been there the whole time.

You're one of those guys.

You didnt back him until Rice lost right? Then you jumped on the bandwagon like you had been there the whole time.

You're one of those guys.
    The point was....it took a while.....you're s Deputy right?....not just an azz

If I get appointed Corporal I'll back sheriff Bob 100% even if we don't get a raise in the next couple of years.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123