Why no NTAs?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why no NTAs?

Why no NTAs?

Why doesn't Collier write NTAs? It would save a ton of money, money that could be used for others things, not wasting it,
    Just a thought.

Re: Why no NTAs?

Quote Originally Posted by WhynoNtas
    Why doesn't Collier write NTAs? It would save a ton of money, money that could be used for others things, not wasting it,
    Just a thought.
    Geee Mr Citizen, there are no free rides in this county. If you break the law then you are going to be physically booked into jail. Why should we make it convenient for you???

As for the money part, I get paid the same. If I do nothing or if I actually work so why not give the tax payer the most bang for their buck and take all people who break the law to jail.

Nice try coming on here and making your opinion sound like we are doing something wrong but writing NTA's will not save a single penny. If you really want an NTA then move to another county where the cops do not have time to take people to jail!! Here in Collier, we have all day!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Curios George
    Quote Originally Posted by WhynoNtas
    Just a thought.
    Geee Mr Citizen, there are no free rides in this county. If you break the law then you are going to be physically booked into jail. Why should we make it convenient for you???

As for the money part, I get paid the same. If I do nothing or if I actually work so why not give the tax payer the most bang for their buck and take all people who break the law to jail.

Nice try coming on here and making your opinion sound like we are doing something wrong but writing NTA's will not save a single penny. If you really want an NTA then move to another county where the cops do not have time to take people to jail!! Here in Collier, we have all day!!!!
    Yes Mr. Citizen what George says is 100% true. I see him at the coffee shop sucking down donuts all day. :evil:

Whoever the idiot is that posted about "why no NTA's that is not entirely true but George does have a point. You break the law don't do it expecting an NTA from officer friendly expect the full wrath of the law. But as far as no NTA's are concerned why don't you call the Clerk of Court's Office and find out just how many NTA's CCSO issued last year. I will hasten to bet quite a few. Maybe in your case you were a tool or did not meet the criteria for one. YA BIG DOPE YA!

Could this be Collier Counties finest at work?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b9e_1360537143

I am thinking a few officers need to fired and brought up on charges.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

What's the problem??? When you run from the cops in this County you get what you deserve! If you want to break the law, risk innocent lives to danger or death and then be cuddled by the cops then go break the law on the east coast. This guy thought he was a badd ass until he was finally challenged. I bet he voted for Obama too!!

For what? He was resisting and refused to put his hands behind his back. He could of had a weapon he was reaching for.

But I was greatly amused with his statement of "that's illegal". Must of had a course in pre law at community college.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-GUEST

For what? He was resisting and refused to put his hands behind his back. He could of had a weapon he was reaching for.

But I was greatly amused with his statement of "that's illegal". Must of had a course in pre law at community college.
    Lets see if you put your hands behind your back while I am punching you and the other guy is punching you from the other side.

Any way you slice this those were out of control cops who have violated the publics truct in the Collier County Sheriff's Office.

I see what they say about Collier deputies is true, (Removed by Mod 167 for ToU violations). I simply asked a questiona as to why no NTAs and you fine uostanding (Removed by Mod 167) asume I was arrested. Well Mr. Compensating for a small manhood I wasn't I am an LEO from a reak agency aski.g a question. I see a 90 year old was arrested and booked, way to.go tough guys, perfect example for an NTA. It is called discretion. Which apparntly you have none of, unless it is that DUI you don't want to do. You know who you are.

Edited by Mod 167 for ToU violations

Let's not forgot open containers, driving while Mexican, and minor in possession. Whew... fighting some real crime there boys, way to go. While you are gafing off transporting a bullsh*t charge you are leaving your fellow deputies one man down. But hey, why should you care.... you showed them.
    Isn't open container an ordinance violation? Not even really breaking the law. Amazing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast