Commander Gentry
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Commander Gentry

Gentry says the bru will protect him on his new approach on fighting crime and getting the commissioners approval on becoming the future chief.

Re: Commander Gentry

Go Rick, one of the best cops I have ever known !

Quote Originally Posted by Go Rick
    Go Rick, one of the best cops I have ever known !
    He never worked the street and was kicked out of SWAT. Best cop, jajaja.

Excuse me he was officer of the year twice ! And officer of the month several times. Now how this Holistic will go is anyones guess ? But Rick was /is an excellent street cop.

Quote Originally Posted by Excuse me ?
    Excuse me he was officer of the year twice ! And officer of the month several times. Now how this Holistic will go is anyones guess ? But Rick was /is an excellent street cop.
    El tipo un postalita, Mickey Mouse.

Liz Sola gave those awards no credit. Just saying...
    Quote Originally Posted by Excuse me ?

Gentry got those awards riding with Braga who carried him, and it was 20 years ago. Zero since and does not back up his guys. Good riddance. :roll:

What in the world has happened to this department? I once worked with Gentry as a Rookie and he was top notch street cop from day one. I worked Overtown in the day when it was really dangerous to be a cop in Miami. Gentry was a real cop and he earned it. I now come back here many years later to read about the department and I can see things have not gotten any better. People still trashing good officers. There seems to be NO honor among men these days. Public virtue has evaporated and we have become a vicious society, and not even honoring our brothers. I am really sadden by what I read here.

Gentry, I hope you do make Chief, you have earned it!

God Bless-

Spiderman

I REALLY WONDER WHAT COULD HAPPEN IF WE COULD ALL JUST STICK TOGETHER IN LAW ENFORCEMENT. ITS BAD ENOUGH THAT ALOT OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC REALLY DONT LIKE US AND THE MEDIA TRIES TO MURDER US EVERY CHANCE THEY GET. I GUESS WE WILL NEVER KNOW HOW GREAT WE COULD BE WHEN U HAVE CRABS DNG STUPID SHIT, TALKING ABOUT ONE ANOTHER AND TRYING TO SCREW EACH OTHER.

The other poster is right. Stop with the infighting and bullsh!t. Richie is good people. But like in football with timeouts Rich aint going nowhere. The COP has three cards to pull to demote. Just like time outs, he is not going to use one early in the 3rd quarter. It is election season, and all the backstabbing whores at MPD are seeing which way the wind blows before they get off of the fence......Then, they may still jump back on and lean the other way. That is just what they do. In other words, if Richie gets the heave ho now, it only leaves two more chances once the political scorpians show their true face......and it will come from the inner circle not from deep left field. The COP needs all of his time outs this early into 2013. Once the Spring of 2013 ends, it is time to put on the body armor and put the shock plate on the back. Rest easy Richard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast