OPEN LETTER TO ALL MPD - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: OPEN LETTER TO ALL MPD

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I'll Tell you.. He became rich By buying real Estate.. Whats so hard to understand about that.. Congrats my Brother.. Bunch Of heaters
    If your going to defend someone in writing, read what you wrote so you do not appear to be an ignorant fool. Oh, my bad, you ARE an ignorant fool. Never mind.
    My bad??? WTF language is that? GhettoPhonics! You goddamn ignorant *******!

Best you got ignorant fool? That's your best shot? Lord let this be a wannabe.

?????????????

The New year is upon us. As I said, I will no longer stand by and be accused nor will I allow anyone to make false and ingnorant allegations against me. I will take all legal recourses. Again, If anyone wants the truth come by my office I have documented proof. If you have the proof as some claim against me then take it to the authorities in the mean time. Dont hide behind false names come forward....

Govern Yourselves accordingly,

Happy New Year,

PlACIDO DIAZ

Papa who are you? and what are you trying to prove? seems like people dont care about you or your open letter, loser and why didnt you come here and write this letter when the prior administration was here not when your hiding under the skirt of a politician?

Placido has never really shown to be cojonudo. This is just another example of that.

Placido, don't go away mad, just go away. Who gives a rat's azz about you and your insecurities.

I'm not insecure. I just don't like people to be criticizing me.

To be clear during the past administration you had thugs and those willing to go beyond the law. If you want the facts then come see me in person don't hide here. I can tell you that the past expo administration acted as if hey were above the law. Those posting against me were probably a part of Problem. The sad part is that I though xpo was a good man and learned otherwise after he was guided by certain staff he appointed. Again I am available to speak the truth in person not hiding. As far as no one caring you should because one day it could be you that gets dealt the cards I was dealt. I have all the backup and willing to share for all your benefits...please feel free to come and see me if you choose to hide here then you sure not credible.

Happy New year,

Placido Diaz

FYI,

My email is pdiaz@miamigov.com or u can look up my MPD email...
    My number is 3052505430 it's public record call for appts....

Placido Diaz

Well said Plaz. I too once was attacked and forced to resign under much threat. The department wanted to 39 me too, but I had some angels to help me. In short I left the department by my own means, I resigned. Back then, many thought through their ignorance that I must have been guilty because powerful people were making ignorant statements without evidence, or proof. It was all about jealously and for some a way to get ahead and promoted. In the end, my enemies did me a favor, for I moved away and made a better life for my family. They may have took my career at Miami PD, but they never took my honor.

I knew Plaz back then very well, and he was a very smart man from day one. I knew his mother and father. Its all true, he worked his butt off to get where he is at. You can trust me if he would have done anything wrong, he would have paid for it. Its really sad people here have to smear others to somehow make them feel better. I have NO dog in this fight, so I am only sharing my honest to God observations. For Gods sake and for the sake of Honor among police officers, if that is something respected still today, leave Plaz in peace. Find something more intelligent to debate.

Plaz is a good man and if I were him, I would ignore these attacks, for he does not need to explain himself to the ignorant!

God Bless.

Spiderman

all of this is a bunch of bull crap. everybody talking about one another, stabbing each other in the back a we wonder why the system is so F---ed Up.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast