STUFF - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: STUFF

Re: STUFF

Do I need to send a tractor trailer loaded with tampons go you bleeding crying hitches? You finally have a Chief who is not out to screw you over and all you can do is cry. Grow up you little crying *****es, you incessant whinning makes me want to throw up. Are you cops or security guards. If you're so upset, march your ads into Steffens office and tell him he is wrong. Be a freaking man and step up. No, you will sit around and hitch. Don't worry, the tampons will be there soon

They did that when coach had an open forum one day and we all know how that ended. If your not on the coach's team you are an outsider and treated as such. You are somewhat right that coach is not out to screw the guys but he hasn't stepped up to the plate with the backbone of the department. No quelling of rumors that the PD is going away, nor the most recent trying time of his administration. The cover up went through and good men were hung out to dry. Nobody on the street is out for themselves we are out for the better of the agency as a whole and it doesnt look like the admin is doing the same. Promises, promises, and more promises. These broken words are the joke of the department and continue to plaque the men and women of the streets. What direction is the coach leading us to. It is not whinning its more of a wonderment. To whomever wrote the previous post you are completely wrong in your opinion and apparently dont know what the tide of the department is waving towards. But that is why it is your opinion. These are the thoughts of an average guy. So keep the tractor trailer on 19 and off Adams St until you know the whole truth that will set them free. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Hey where the heck is 392? Are they still paying that guy?Its only been a year now....

Kudos
    to Hernando County Sheriff Nienhuis.At least there is no cover up in his agency.
    He has taken the proper steps to keep integrity, trust and confidence with his
    Lieutenant's. Coach is slowly losing the trust of his staff. The sheriff did not
    sweep anything under the rug. He named them in an interview with bay news 9.
    One lie leads to two which leads to three and you know the rest.
    Just saying.

The only person I wanted to step up did so. For that sir I respect you, keep that thought process and you will have no heart burn. " He who follows the river comes at last to the sea" Volda. If you continue to do the right thing you will be a star in the eyes of your peers!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234