Simply Horrifying

Simply Horrifying

http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/1769367

Thought and prayers for those families.

Re: Simply Horrifying

Our prayers.

Dear Lord we pray for all the families affected, please comfort them.
    We pray for the families in all the U.S.
    We pray for our kids, for wisdom in the way we raise them.
    We pray for our schools that we might bring God back into the families, into the schools.

In God we need to trust. We have to raise our kids in discipline. The way the bible establishes.

In Jesus Christ name.

We need to be three steps ahead of these horrifying cases. Elite police officers in school grounds during school hours.

Every city, every department should have send at least one officer to every school as soon as we heard this news. We need to be three steps ahead.

Tell your children I love you everyday.Tell your children I love you everyday.

In Jesus Christ name.

Re: Simply Horrifying

Quote Originally Posted by Gutz
    Our prayers.

Dear Lord we pray for all the families affected, please comfort them.
    We pray for the families in all the U.S.
    We pray for our kids, for wisdom in the way we raise them.
    We pray for our schools that we might bring God back into the families, into the schools.

In God we need to trust. We have to raise our kids in discipline. The way the bible establishes.

In Jesus Christ name.

We need to be three steps ahead of these horrifying cases. Elite police officers in school grounds during school hours.

Amen. Great prayer, and so very true.

Every city, every department should have send at least one officer to every school as soon as we heard this news. We need to be three steps ahead.

Tell your children I love you everyday.Tell your children I love you everyday.

In Jesus Christ name.