narcotics

Thread: narcotics

Re: narcotics

It's a good thing you have event/party planning to fall back on. Hopefully 14 days will be enough time for you to find your balls and man up instead of hiding like a pathetic coward behind anonymous posts. As always wishfull thinking. Maybe you SHOULD attend a swinger party so someone can dangle a real nut sack in your face

Quote Originally Posted by Partypooper
    It's a good thing you have event/party planning to fall back on. Hopefully 14 days will be enough time for you to find your balls and man up instead of hiding like a pathetic coward behind anonymous posts. As always wishfull thinking. Maybe you SHOULD attend a swinger party so someone can dangle a real nut sack in your face
    Very mature posts! Says alot for BSO deputies. Stop embarressing us all by your kindergarden comments. My 4 yr old has more class than you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Partypooper
    Very mature posts! Says alot for BSO deputies. Stop embarressing us all by your kindergarden comments. My 4 yr old has more class than you!!
    It's just Donnie.

The only person who is "Chicken Little" is you tough guy for not posing your name. Post your name then we'll talk. Otherwise STFU.
    DH, I can assure you not anyone from MBDTF.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The only person who is "Chicken Little" is you tough guy for not posing your name. Post your name then we'll talk. Otherwise STFU.
    DH, I can assure you not anyone from MBDTF.
    I'm sure he knows its not somebody in MB and I can't wait to see what he has to say when DH is still gainfully employed with BSO come January 1st and beyond.
    Now Ed just stay in Georgia and try and enjoy your retirement without being so angry and bitter. We know its just the sexual frustration you've been dealing with all these years but once you're not in law enforcement it'll be safe to come out if the closet.