Quote Originally Posted by citizenguest
Quote Originally Posted by lawman_007
THIS TROOPER LET HER EGO GET THE BEST OF HER,I HOPE ALL POLICE AGENCIES RETURN THE SAME COURTESY TO FHP...KARMA
Your username is lawman. Yet you oppose trooper Watts for enforcing the law. Hypocritical username.

Do you also think all of you who are supposed to enforce the law get a free pass from obeying the law? Sounds like it. I'm disgusted with all who take such a view. Sadly, I'm starting the think it's the majority of LEO's.

You know, folks, every time you go flying past the rest of us on your way to nowhere, it makes us despise you more and more. Cheers to Trooper Watts who seems to be a different breed, and to those who are like her.
****soplame el tubo citizen fag !!! i would love to write you like 10 tickets back to back for being and inconsirderate s.o.b one thing is to do her job and maybe some ego ,another is to pull her gun WTF, i would have step out of my squad car and shoot her ass and would have been completly justified, dont worry FHP its not the MPD only you have to worry about, SINCE you made WAR with every CITY and COUNTY in other words if you support or are like that ***** **** you honestly go **** yourself for thinking that you are better than everyone else there a phrase i learned the first day in my dept,that phrase is (to stay humble) when your there then only then you will be at my LEVEL! TOMA con caffesito *****!