No charges filed against captain - Page 29
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Re: No charges filed against captain

Good job guys lets keep up the pressure on the molester Ron Locke...let him know what it feels like to have your life turned upside down...yes i hate the guy!!!

Arrow Re: No charges filed against captain

Quote Originally Posted by DJ DRAMA
    Good job guys lets keep up the pressure on the molester Ron Locke...let him know what it feels like to have your life turned upside down...yes i hate the guy!!!
    I definitely don't hate Locke, although if he did that to my daughter, I'm not sure how I'd feel. The issue here is double-standards within the agency. The promotional book says that punishment should be swift, certain, fair and impartial. When we have a sheriff (Mr. Knight) who refuses to do an IA investigation for kiddie sex -- and a colonel (Mr. Steve Burns) who covers for Locke -- these are serious ethical issues at the top of the food chain. The troops will NEVER accept that, regardless of how Mr. Knight and Mr. Burns try to force it down our throats.

An IA investigation would have put a stop to all of this non-sense, if it had been done in the beginning.

yeah keep the pressure. wheew boys leoaffairs is getting to me lolll :roll:

Lightbulb Re: No charges filed against captain

WOW! Almost 11,000 hits on this one topic of a KIDDIE TOUCHING PERVERT SHERIFF'S CAPTAIN !

So what did you do on Halloween Ronnie ?

Pay no attention to the man behind the keyboard. Pay no attention to the juvenile sex allegations. There is nothing to see here. Move along. Keep the line moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You do the math:

Pregnancy date: July 1995.

Date turned 18: April 1995.
    if She got pregnant in July 1995, 3 months AFTER she turned 18 in April 1995, She was an adult.

You would think that cops could figure out simple math. FDLE obviously could.
    The the victims recorded testimony, she said that Locke began having sex with her when she was a juvenile, regardless of when conception occured.
    Wrong again. If she had, FDLE would have filed charges.

It must suck being wrong all of the time, but I'm sure you're used to it by now.

In the victims recorded testimony, she said that Locke began having sex with her when she was a juvenile, regardless of when conception occured.
    The victim gave a recorded statement to that effect, but then she refused to testify any further, which means that it can't be used against Locke in a criminal trial. However, it CAN be used against Locke in an administrative IA investigation, but Mr. Knight refuses to investigate Locke for having sex with a juvenile, based on the recommendation of Mr. Steve Burns. Burns is best buddies with Locke, so you can connect those two dots.

Nothing new is being posted..Just repeated posts....Thread Locked..

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829