2 FLPD Officers turned in their car, radio, and door key! - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: 2 FLPD Officers turned in their car, radio, and door key

The absolute stupidity on this board never seems to amaze me. The most recent "Fly on the wall poster", don't even think about putting in for CID. You couldn't investigate your way out of a paper bag. You obviously have zero common sense and less in the investigative deductive reasoning department. The feds have long ago data dumped Rothstein's brain as it relates to Adderely, et al. He has been fully cleared as all of the media on him was hyped BS. There will not be any new revelations made that the feds don't already know about. The current depo is for civil purposes, not criminal you clown. The indictments are currently in the oven and about to be served and they don't include any FLPD. Move on with your sorry ass life.

Convicted Ponzi schemer Scott Rothstein "naming names" in deposition

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/browar ... ry_display

"The corruption that went on there was bigger than I knew," said Scherer after the first morning session of what's been called "The Big Deposition"— two weeks of Rothstein answering questions from more than 30 attorneys involved in the swirl of civil litigation resulting from the fraud.

Scherer described Rothstein's testimony as conversational and cordial, with the disbarred attorney vowing he's telling the truth because he doesn't want to jeopardize his chances of getting out of prison alive. Rothstein, 49, is serving a 50-year sentence, but hopes to get it reduced by cooperating with federal prosecutors and the attorneys handling the bankruptcy of his now-defunct law firm, Rothstein Rosenfeldt Adler.

Quote Originally Posted by HA!
    There is a New Times article that states Sgt. Greenlaw and Lemiex reported to none other than disgraced, convicted felon, former BSO Sheriff Ken Jenne for the Rothstein Ponzi Scheme Bodyguard detail. I wonder if IA is going to investigate Greenlaw for pal-ing around with known felons.
    o no!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Wow some of you are retarded. $300,000 was the TOTAL earned by ALL officers who worked the detail from start to finish. Greenlaw and Lemiueauaix were golden childs? Seriously? They ran a detail and she scammed a hardship...but golden children? And how is SID involved in this? Didn't like only maybe 3 or 4 of them actually work the detail?

Why did I actually look at this site...I feel dumber.
    Better get this one deleted too.

"This is not a SLAM site and the Forums should be used constructively. Messages (anonymous or not) accusing anyone (including political candidates) of wrong doing (and/or criminal accusations) without substantial proof or reference are subject to deletion."

Heard more arrests are coming in the Rothstein Ponzi Scheme scandal.

Good we could use the openings

Quote Originally Posted by SJA

Quote Originally Posted by SJA

Its only a matter of time. The atty's went after charities..so dont tell me they wont be going after the cops who works this detail and the ones who ran it and took extra little bonuses on the side.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456