A tail of Apples

A tail of Apples

Once upon a time Old man Willow *Lumpadumpolis had a grocery store in the middle of town. *Mr. Lumpadumpolis had a license approved my the king and his court to sell goods to the village people.*

The store was called Super Prime Deals and nearby it was the Soft Stone Motel and Club House, a seedy spot in town that life's forgotten hung out at.*

In the next town over was the Lucky leprechaun apple store a discount apple store that sold large quantities of apples at wholesale.*

One day the king called Mr. Lumpadumpolis and said, " I hate your selection of Apples, *You need to get new apples!"*

Mr. Lumpadumpolis thought that he must get a new *more experienced *fruit picker to please the King.
    He had several employees, including his assistant store manager who came to Super Prime Deals after Managing the largest accredited fruit store in town, Bob's Sweet Oranges.*

Mr. Lumpadumpolis thought at great length wether he should promote a fruit picker from within or hire someone from the outside. After much debate with his assistant manager, he settled on a young man, who ironically was always the golden apple of Mr. Lumpadumpolis' eye. The young lad, *Johan Nittlesticks was given one of Mr. Lumpadumpolis' finest apple carts and put together a worthy team of fruit pickers.

After some time, Mr. Lumpadumpolis was happy. The king loved the new selection of apples that Nittlesticks was getting and the villagers raved about the apples firm, crisp tastes. *Super Prime Deals had gone from a good store to a great store.*

Nittlesticks' crew was so good that Mr. Lumpasumpolis had them begin training other Super Prime Deals employees on the art of apple picking. *They even put together a class open free to the community on apple picking. The Community Apple Picking Academy taught community members to pick apples via a very expensive and big simulated apple patch.*

One night after a very successful Community Apple Picking Academy, some of the villagers invited Nittlesticks and his crew to the Soft Stone Motel and Clubhouse for a couple of cups of Apple Juice.*

While sipping on the Cider, some of the villagers told Nittlesticks that they wished they could buy apples directly from him instead of going through Super Prime Deals and paying and Mr. Lumpadumpolis' premium prices.*

At first Nittlesticks' was weary of the idea. He knew that he would have to get a license *from the King to sell apples on his own. He also knew that he would have to ask Mr. Lumpadumpolis' permission to open his own business since he still wanted to work at Super Prime Deals.*

The money at Super Prime Deals was just to good to give up. Nittlesticks told his crew no. *Sappy Globardan and Dappy Lumdenbact, *Nittlesticks' crew, were upset. How are we ever going to be able to make extra money, they asked.*

One day Sappy and Dappy told Nittlesticks about the Lucky Leprechaun Apple Store. "If we get the apples there, Mr. Lumpadumpolis will never know."*

So Nittlesticks, Sappy, and Dappy took Mr. Lumpadumpolis' apple cart an went to the Lucky Leprechaun Apple Store. They were surprise when they got there of the prices of the apples. Sure they weren't the *same quality that Super Prime Deals customers were used to but they were so cheap the villagers would surely grab them up. And at the amount they bought, Nittlesticks crew could turn a nice profit.*

So the crew loaded up the apple cart and took it to the Soft Stone motel and clubhouse. *The villagers bought up all the apples. *Nittlesticks was so happy he *went to the center apple mill and paid a juicer to lay his Appleseed all night long.*

Unfortunately, the juicer was an undercover agent with the Apple Trade Federation. *Before spilling his Appleseed, Nittlesticks bragged about his venture.*

The Juicer went directly to Mr. Lumpadumpolis to report the incident.

Too be continued..........*

Re: A tail of Apples

My....my momma once told me about those apples, I really enjoyed that story I'm glad it's a true story.....imma tell jennnney that story......it almost made me pee ! :lol: