Supply Nazi - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Supply Nazi

Re: Supply Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    GO BACK TO AVIATION!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :twisted:
    He cant this is his final stop as he has been moved from there and the garage...Well you can figure it out why.

Wow, I'm surprised that the mod is voicing an opinion... Bravo! That's not usually the case in these type of forums.

Didn't voice an opinion, I just know and know why. But is has relaxed a few. From what I gather however, due to his issues, he has saved the department several hundred of thousands of dollars in supply costs. However when you don't give out supplies, you save money.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Wow, I'm surprised that the mod is voicing an opinion...
    lol. Apparently you've never had a run in w/ the supply nazi. No shirt for you! Come back with the Sheriff! :devil:

Smile Re: Supply Nazi

I am always amazed at some of the crazy stuff I read on here. Cameras. Haha! If you just follow proper procedure you won't have any problems. What's so difficult about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Amazed21
    I am always amazed at some of the crazy stuff I read on here. Cameras. Haha! If you just follow proper procedure you won't have any problems. What's so difficult about that?
    Nothing...If you are a good looking woman. They seem to be able to get whatever they need from supply. :roll:

the truth had to be told at a depo as to why someone in our agency did not have the needed supplies to do their job. cannot wait until supply nazi is called out on this in a courtroom.

I have no love for the guy, but he has been a different man the past few times I was in to see him. He was actually polite and helpful. No quite friendly, but i don't need that. i just need supplies w/o the BS. :cop:

Rich has a poor attitude and treats people like crap. I have heard from several other deputies that he best hope he doesnt violate any traffic laws.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12