18 Murders in the City of Palms - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: 18 Murders in the City of Palms

The mayor wants to improve the looks of this city yet murders are going up. Who the hell would want to come to Fort Myers and see the twisted medal at Centennial Park, the ditch to no where being developed down town, and than having to worry about stray bullets passing by them. Makes no sense what so ever. Go ahead mayor improve the looks of this city so the world can see this in the background of a shooting crime scene of an innocent tourist bystander who get shot and tell everyone that they should spend their money here. I can give you a better ideas to improve the city, get rid of Baker, support us and maybe we can take care of this crime infested city so that people will not be afraid to enjoy the twisted medal, ditch to nowhere, ect. That is my 2 cents, which is the only thing I can afford thanks to you and your lamebrain council members!! :evil:

Mike Scott is always standing up for his officers and you will see Scott at the crime scene talking to the media assuring the community that he will do what ever is humanly possible to stop the murders which will include increasing patrol around the area, not setting up speed dates with the community. :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by BAKER WHO???
    Mike Scott is always standing up for his officers and you will see Scott at the crime scene talking to the media assuring the community that he will do what ever is humanly possible to stop the murders which will include increasing patrol around the area, not setting up speed dates with the community. :lol:
    Gee, do you think it might be different if it were not an election year? Probably?! Baker sucks for sure, but Scott just wants as much camera time as he can get, therefore; he's out there on the major scenes. Just a thought. Working for a politician is a royal pain every 4 years!

Politics or no politics Scott has always defended his officers and has always gone out to a crime scene. He is not afraid to speak to media or get his hands dirty. Dougie is no where to be found. That is the difference! It makes a difference to the community and the officers! If the chief or council members doesn't care why should we care! The murders will continue to go up and we will continue to be force to write more citations.

I have an idea why don't we get all the suspects in Fort Myers that may have committed a crime to attend a speed date to see if they will confess. :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12