"Jim Melo" wrap-up

"Jim Melo" wrap-up

Congratulations to Bill Prummell!

You people now have a new boss. Whether or not you like him or not you now have an obligation to support him. He will be your Sheriff for the next four years. I can only hope and pray that he has seen the shortfalls of the agency as he claims, and makes it a better place for the employees that work in the trenches each and everyday. This election was probably one of the most interesting of all times. Each candidate brought out several great things that would aid each of you in doing your jobs and supporting you families. The challenage now is for Bill Prummell to step up evaluate these things and make them happen for you. I commend each of you for what you do each day and know first hand that it is not easy. Though we may disagree you are still brothers and sisters in green and my prayers go to each of you. I wish you God's grace and by all means be careful out there.

As always my name

Jim

Re: "Jim Melo" wrap-up

Go away.

Wow Jim, just think of what else you could have been doing with the time it took you to write 416 posts. That's a lot of time committed to this board. Write down your password, I'm sure you'll need it in another four years when you find someone else to latch onto...

Quote Originally Posted by Think about it
    Wow Jim, just think of what else you could have been doing with the time it took you to write 416 posts. That's a lot of time committed to this board. Write down your password, I'm sure you'll need it in another four years when you find someone else to latch onto...

Who said I was going anywhere. Some of you will remain stupid and need a keeper. As for my time, it belongs to me. That is the greatest part of being fully retired. Work when you want to or when you have to. I am blessed at this time to be in neither position. What are you going to do with your time if I am not here for you to watch?
    Just wondering?

As always my name

Jim

PS......Now it is 417 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Melo
    Congratulations to Bill Prummell!

You people now have a new boss. Whether or not you like him or not you now have an obligation to support him. He will be your Sheriff for the next four years. I can only hope and pray that he has seen the shortfalls of the agency as he claims, and makes it a better place for the employees that work in the trenches each and everyday. This election was probably one of the most interesting of all times. Each candidate brought out several great things that would aid each of you in doing your jobs and supporting you families. The challenage now is for Bill Prummell to step up evaluate these things and make them happen for you. I commend each of you for what you do each day and know first hand that it is not easy. Though we may disagree you are still brothers and sisters in green and my prayers go to each of you. I wish you God's grace and by all means be careful out there.

As always my name

Jim

Very nice Mr. Melo, thank you for being a gentleman about it.

Y'all have a good one and stay safe out there.

Welcome back to the real world TL

Never left it Sir.