Hiring - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hiring

Re: Hiring

I applied at HCSO around last October and was contacted by HCSO to interview for an Auxiliary position. I had already accepted a full time position at another agency. I spoke to Cindy and she was extremely police and professional. I wish everyone at HCSO the best of luck and most important, STAY SAFE OUT THERE.

Never forget, whether you wear blue or green. Whether you wear a star or a shield. Whether you patrol a country or a city, remember you are a Law Enforcement professional before anything!

BTW, Anyone else having problems with the math equation? I answer it right each time and it still says I am incorrect.

Glad it worked out for you. Must have been an off day for those mentioned. Not the norm.

For the math, most LEO's take their shoes off. Helps to count. Especially in Hendry.

Quote Originally Posted by South Florida LEO
    I applied at HCSO around last October and was contacted by HCSO to interview for an Auxiliary position. I had already accepted a full time position at another agency. I spoke to Cindy and she was extremely police and professional. I wish everyone at HCSO the best of luck and most important, STAY SAFE OUT THERE.

Never forget, whether you wear blue or green. Whether you wear a star or a shield. Whether you patrol a country or a city, remember you are a Law Enforcement professional before anything!

BTW, Anyone else having problems with the math equation? I answer it right each time and it still says I am incorrect.
    Good luck wherever you are working and stay safe. The math is screwed up at times-Iguess they most cops aren't good at math.... :snicker:

the person who said here is your gun, your badge and man hands was super D

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonhead
    the person who said here is your gun, your badge and man hands was super D

I would give them back the badge and eat the gun before I would be "issued" man-hands!

Quote Originally Posted by cricketchirp
    Quote Originally Posted by .173 Grain
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Watch out for man-hands young rookies! You will never be the same afterward! She is waiting for you! :devil:
    She never wanted to ride with me for some reason. I couldn't stand the smoking.

i wont let her in the car. she has tried several times but i keep making excuses.

What? Think of all you could learn from the denture-cream queen! :cop:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123