Get your facts straight, your ignorance and jealousy is showing.....fry boy
You can lie all you want, but all the lying you can pull out of your butt won't change the fact that DEP DLE is dead today. All because of lazy, incompetent, scheming, people who led us off into the history books.

DLE would be around today if it weren't for a lack of vision and leadership by those in power despite those whose claim was our demise was inevitable due to a shrinking state budget.

LEOs going around saying we aren't the real police and more worried about getting to their off duty job than producing activity are among the reasons for DLE's extinction.

Leaders stating that activity wasn't important and that public news releases weren't needed added even more to my prediction several years ago this would happen.

My next expectation is those that failed to develop themselves as leaders and officers won't be able to hide in FWC continuing business as usual. I expect that their days are numbered.

Oh, and when is this site getting the plug pulled. There is no DEP law enforcement anymore, so no need to post here. I actually came here to take a look today to see if it was still here. I was surprised.