PPPD Gone to Hell? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: PPPD Gone to Hell?

TPD is not waiting with arms wide open... "TPD LOVER" you are not welcome

Hey "Actual TPD", Parker here, you wouldn't think what you are saying is true based on the recruitment effort TPD has been making......at every training where TPD is present, like DT school for example, TPD was recruiting hard. TPD recruiters have contacted some of our officers and tried to get them to move over. All the PPPD guys that went over did well so it makes sense. So are you just wrong or a liar?

What I love most about this place is the dramarama. We got people sleeping around that let some people know but want others not to know. What They need to know is the ones THEY think don't know Do, and laugh their assets off, and the ones that they let know are also laughing at them. That balls been bounced upstairs, downstairs, probs even been bounced under the stairs and in the parking lot. But I guess for some, scuffed up play toys that roll more than anything else is good enough.

THE BIG QUESTION IS.

SINCE THE BRASS DID NOT LIKE ONE OF THE PEOPLE THAT PASSED THE CPL TEST (ONE). IS PPPD GOING TO WAIT TWO MORE YEARS TO FILL THOSE CPL SPOTS OR ARE THEY GONNA BEND THE RULES AND PUT ANOTHER TEST SO THEY CAN PROMOTE ONE OF THE CHOSEN ONES?

Quote Originally Posted by sickofit
    THE BIG QUESTION IS.

SINCE THE BRASS DID NOT LIKE ONE OF THE PEOPLE THAT PASSED THE CPL TEST (ONE). IS PPPD GOING TO WAIT TWO MORE YEARS TO FILL THOSE CPL SPOTS OR ARE THEY GONNA BEND THE RULES AND PUT ANOTHER TEST SO THEY CAN PROMOTE ONE OF THE CHOSEN ONES?
    Cpl is not a promotion it's an assignment.

i think we need to look at the new people we hiring, most still live at home with there parents and have no "need" to be employed. shouldnt we look for people who need a job in le? someone who has responsibilites and has to work to live? someone who will be at work to work when needed? i wont get into the military stuff because i appriciate the service to our country and i would never say anything against that, but some are gone so much, we cant recognize them on calls when they finally show up to work. and dont get started on the revamped horse squad. i guess somethings never change at this place. recycling retreads who took a 6 month + free vacation on the city and still use the tax dollars and equip to further there personal hobby. we need help and change to make pppd better

I agree with last comment...moral is shot and patrol needs help..if admin is reading this please hire more ppl

Business lesson for admin..a happy worker is a productive worker...so if you are not going to look at like a leo look at it from that pov....or x24

Youre drawing a paycheck.... thats all the "morale" you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Youre drawing a paycheck.... thats all the "morale" you need.

Ahhhh, Very true... the patrol officers should be grateful to have a job since it would be so very difficult to find a job which matches that kinda paycheck. They're obviously a LEO because they want to be, not because it's a high paying, highly respected, prestigious profession. So although admin has no control over the pay, maybe a little non-monetary reward (i.e. work on addressing the issues which has brought morale down as low as their pay) to the men and woman who CHOSE to do this for a living would help to boost it back up. It's not rocket science; like the above post says "a happy worker = a productive worker". Money has nothing to do with this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123