Another Black Eye for Golden Beach..Ouuutch! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Lightbulb Re: Another Black Eye for Golden Beach..Ouuutch!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Documentary, who is your source?
    Good things come to those that wait...get the popcorn ready along with the snacks,drinks, sit back and enjoy the show :devil:

Re: Another Black Eye for Golden Beach..Ouuutch!

Town Manager Alexander Diaz has the right attitude...remember not to drink and drive

Quote Originally Posted by Documentary
    Stay tuned. I understand that Dateline is working on a story featuring Golden Beach and an in depth exposé of the backgrounds of certain officers, leading to their arrests. This is going to be big! Some politicians are going to have a lot of explaining to do to the citizens.
    Dateline? Golden Beach could have one of its cops kill somebody and it wouldn't draw Dateline's attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Riiiiiiiiiight
    Stay tuned. I understand that Dateline is working on a story featuring Golden Beach and an in depth exposé of the backgrounds of certain officers, leading to their arrests. This is going to be big! Some politicians are going to have a lot of explaining to do to the citizens.
    Dateline? Golden Beach could have one of its cops kill somebody and it wouldn't draw Dateline's attention.

Continue to think this way. In the end, your stupidity and ignorance shall be your demise. Is there a reason why there are no African American officers or supervisors employed by Golden Beach? I would begin preparing to answer that question as well. There have certainly been qualified applicants.

Quote Originally Posted by Defeated

Continue to think this way. In the end, your stupidity and ignorance shall be your demise. Is there a reason why there are no African American officers or supervisors employed by Golden Beach? I would begin preparing to answer that question as well. There have certainly been qualified applicants.
    My stupidity and ignorance? You may want to know your facts before talking out your arse. The town actually does have an African American officer. Unfortunately they don't get to have him around too often because he is busy working full time protecting our country as a member of the US Armed Forces.

Quote Originally Posted by facts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Defeated

My stupidity and ignorance? You may want to know your facts before talking out your arse. The town actually does have an African American officer. Unfortunately they don't get to have him around too often because he is busy working full time protecting our country as a member of the US Armed Forces.

Surely you are not referring to Christopher Jones, he is as white as apple pie. Unless of course, he has been tanning.

Hey how do I get into contact with Tammy Valdes? I have some paperwork that will help her case and I am turning it over to the Miami New Times too

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Hey how do I get into contact with Tammy Valdes? I have some paperwork that will help her case and I am turning it over to the Miami New Times too
    Mrs. Valdes may be reached through her counsel, the Law Offices of Filer and Leach at 305-441-8818.

thanks. I contacted them today and will be mailing them a cd full of documents and probably the miami new times.

Golden Beach? I have a picture of one of their ford explores parked at the tacobell in Little Havana.. working hard eating them chalupas!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123