Camilo Hernandez - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Member LEO Affairs Detective

Re: Camilo Hernandez

^^^^Above post^^^^ The Commish can tell that your getting all butt-hurt over Camilo. Don't be so sensitive. I've seen your kind before.

Sounds like the only butt pirate here is you Commish

I use to ride with Camilo back in the days as a civilian in the late 90's and I agree he was good people back then I'm sure he still is. Anyone know what shift and what area in Miami he works now? I'll like to go see him... it's been awhile. You can PM me. Thanks!

Unregistered
    How's Camilo doing these days? He still working or retired?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How's Camilo doing these days? He still working or retired?
    I always wandered if Camilo gay,no children never married. Makes you go hummmmmmm?

Unregistered
    He retired a couple of years ago , he was a good guy , this job wasn't really for him., nice guy when you get to know him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He retired a couple of years ago , he was a good guy , this job wasn't really for him., nice guy when you get to know him.
    This job is not what it used to be,so yes not everyone can be a Plubmer. We have people in staff that should had never been a cop. Scammers from day one. Camilo played his cards right and is now enjoying his pension. I still think he is a bit Soft. Sgt. Colon soft.

Unregistered
    Camilo was good people, as always you always have someone talk down on someone in this place. Actually, he does love women, problem is women are not easy and maybe he's like me, or maybe we cannot tolerate the nagging and *****ing after a long day of work, but anyways. I'll never forget back in the late 90's dude was in love with this woman who worked at Bayside, so trust me he's not gay. He sure was a good friend that sure liked police work, not the front desk or downtown. was also very close to his parents.

Is he really retired? Had someone tell me a few months ago that he was still working out of the south station. Would really like to see him again. Take care, Camilo!!!

Unregistered
    Camilo get into social media asere old friend want to know how you doing. Coje Facebook. Dale!

Unregistered
    He's tough but fair

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12