Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Re: Field Contacts Suspended

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by ccc
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest032112
    Quote Originally Posted by "ccc":cdwz23hg
    "Here (20-1) we are being told ONLY CC officers and CPS officers can go in the field but if anyone REALLY needs something done they will "gladly" do it for you. Am guessing mileage for the favored few will actually go up."

I hate to break it to you, you pay to go into the field.

What do you mean "You pay to go into the field". You also get paid to sit in the office all week too. WTF with that attitude? Listen if you are one of some who used to use the travel $ to pay your car loan, belie me player, REPO will start looking for you. You better stop parking your car somewhere else.........ROTFLMAO...Ha ha ha ha ha...You are in big trouble player..
    Listen Guest032112, I was simply responding to the idea travel money was something extra. The idea the 'favored few will actually get more' is just not true. I am not sure why you felt the need to attack.
    ccc what office are you in ? Thanks
    Do you want my position number too?
    Office will suffice.[/quote:cdwz23hg]

I don't need you looking for me, I already have the REPO man looking.

[quote=ccc][quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by "Guest032112":educsxnc
    Quote Originally Posted by "ccc":educsxnc
    "Here (20-1) we are being told ONLY CC officers and CPS officers can go in the field but if anyone REALLY needs something done they will "gladly" do it for you. Am guessing mileage for the favored few will actually go up."

I hate to break it to you, you pay to go into the field.

What do you mean "You pay to go into the field". You also get paid to sit in the office all week too. WTF with that attitude? Listen if you are one of some who used to use the travel $ to pay your car loan, belie me player, REPO will start looking for you. You better stop parking your car somewhere else.........ROTFLMAO...Ha ha ha ha ha...You are in big trouble player..
    Listen Guest032112, I was simply responding to the idea travel money was something extra. The idea the 'favored few will actually get more' is just not true. I am not sure why you felt the need to attack.
    ccc what office are you in ? Thanks
    Do you want my position number too?
    Office will suffice.[/quote:educsxnc]

I don't need you looking for me, I already have the REPO man looking.[/quote:educsxnc]

CCC I need to know in what office you are working!

too funny this idiot wanting to know what office everyone is in . Get over it we shall not tell you and we do not have to tell you . If you really want to know here is what you do send out a dc all email and say please tell me if this is happening in your office then you can get a answer .

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314