bi polar Sgt.

Thread: bi polar Sgt.

bi polar Sgt.

This question goes for the troops, can we start a Sgt. Bi polar list. I mean just look around do we have any of them? 1 day they come to work they want to hug you , have coffee with you and be a nice Sgt. The next day you go by transfer and they wont even look at you. Have anyone encounter this before? Lets create a list, lets keep it top 10. That way I can order the Sgt. Bi polar award at the end of the year.

Re: bi polar Sgt.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Chango
    This question goes for the troops, can we start a Sgt. Bi polar list. I mean just look around do we have any of them? 1 day they come to work they want to hug you , have coffee with you and be a nice Sgt. The next day you go by transfer and they wont even look at you. Have anyone encounter this before? Lets create a list, lets keep it top 10. That way I can order the Sgt. Bi polar award at the end of the year.
    You need a hobby. Whats wrong mommy and daddy didnt hug you enough?

Only one that i know is that bit.h burmaster.

Nicole Davis that ***** needs an attitude improvement from Fat Tuesday, I guess it's because she married Allen Davis that wouldn't know what a computer was if it fell on his big toe

My vote is for Melissa burmaster
    Nothing like her father or mother.

Coral way is out of control in crime

Delamillera is nuts. Not bipolar, more like tripolar.