Sheriff, where are you???

Sheriff, where are you???

Sheriff,

Do you have a clue as to what Major P and his clowns are doing at the jail? You now have an attempted murder of an inmate by a laundry deputy!!!!! Multiple uses of a taser on a non-combative inmate? When will you wake up and see that Major P and Lt. K have no idea how to manage or run a jail.

This is so embarassing. Attempted murder, lying in court, battery in booking, juveniles housed with inmates, successful suicides because deputies are trying to get laid, failure to feed inmates because you are in a bad mood. The list goes on and on

Re: Sheriff, where are you???

The problem will soon be wept away.When Sheriff Sullivan comes in the clowns at the jail need to go.The Pasco has beens will go out with Alvin.The days of big boots will soon get the boot.This lack of supervision has gone on to long.Thats what happens when you take people with no time in and appoint them as a supervisor kind of like the current Sheriff Appoint.That would be Appoint Lt.K. he was above his head as a Deputy this has always been way above him.The water is to high.The pain will soon be over.

What about the Corporal at the jail who took copies of jail videos home and copied them on his home computer. They only demoted him to deputy? Why is Major P allowing this and perjury by detention deputies to continue. It's just going to blow up in Alvin's face come election if he doesn't start firing some of these criminals.

They are his yes men.More of the old Pasco ways they brought with them.From the times of such Pasco greats as Captain Johnny boy Fairbanks.More no time in just yes men.These appointees will soon be GONE!!To bad it can't be quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Sheriff,

Do you have a clue as to what Major P and his clowns are doing at the jail? You now have an attempted murder of an inmate by a laundry deputy!!!!! Multiple uses of a taser on a non-combative inmate? When will you wake up and see that Major P and Lt. K have no idea how to manage or run a jail.

This is so embarassing. Attempted murder, lying in court, battery in booking, juveniles housed with inmates, successful suicides because deputies are trying to get laid, failure to feed inmates because you are in a bad mood. The list goes on and on

I would just like to ask how a taser can be used in attempted murder??? i mean if thats the case the deputy that was on the news not to long ago that tased a young kid should should be charged with attempted murder on a juvenille.. That is the most assinin thing I have heard in a long time and I think before you tarnish someone elses reputation you should do some research.. Why don't you do there job and take threats from murderers and thieves and keep your composer. What if you worked there and had inmates threaten your life and your families and then attempt harm to themselves or harm to you? Do you just take it? or would you use force to prevent it? Just think about that..

If your are part of the comedy club at the jail you need to wake up.The stuff going on over there is way out of hand.If you think every time someone makes threats you can taser them or shoot them if you are the road you need to leave.The Major is way out of touch.The Lt.Is WAY over his head.Wake up at least that way when the bullets hit you you will know where they are coming from.This needs and will be cleaned up in 2012 election.Then maybe the Major can find another county to work for since hes failed at Pasco and Hernando.Goodbye to these transplants.

Quote Originally Posted by fact checker
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Sheriff,

I would just like to ask how a taser can be used in attempted murder??? i mean if thats the case the deputy that was on the news not to long ago that tased a young kid should should be charged with attempted murder on a juvenille.. That is the most assinin thing I have heard in a long time and I think before you tarnish someone elses reputation you should do some research.. Why don't you do there job and take threats from murderers and thieves and keep your composer. What if you worked there and had inmates threaten your life and your families and then attempt harm to themselves or harm to you? Do you just take it? or would you use force to prevent it? Just think about that..

Maybe you should have taken English instead of schooling me on Corrections. :devil: