Morale

Thread: Morale

Morale

When is the administration going to start at least acting like they care about the troops?
    Morale is at an all-time low, our pay sux, and we are constantly getting bashed by the so called media and not a word from the Sheriff to back us up.
    Sure he has stood in front of the County Commission and told them we need more money but when is he going to stand in front of the media and say something when we are getting degraded by the SHT or BH? When is he going to stand in front of each squad and speak to us and say I'm behind you?

Just a pipe dream I guess.

Re: Morale

would your morale improve if u had more campaign contributions? :lol:

Not Bill, just someone who is fed up with the current administration.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pits
    ...we are constantly getting bashed...
    To Bill a/k/a The Pits: The guy doing the bashing is the candidate who goes by the names “ Dutch” and “Delta1” on the BH blogs.

The same Bill that got beat up during hurricane Katrina at the Superdome and was also unarmed? That Bill? :snicker:

The same Bill that spent 3-4 hours every day out of his shift sitting at Starbucks?

You continue to insist Waldron is making these post. Well, you are still wrong. Waldron will never get a job in law enforcement let alone be Sheriff if he continues to work with and hang around disgraced former LEO's like CB and CH.
    I am starting to think you are someone in the administration who is just trying to cloud the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Still not Bill
    You continue to insist Waldron is making these post. Well, you are still wrong. Waldron will never get a job in law enforcement let alone be Sheriff if he continues to work with and hang around disgraced former LEO's like CB and CH.
    I am starting to think you are someone in the administration who is just trying to cloud the issue.
    There is no issue to cloud...He is NO ISSUE...A history of bad decisions does not qualify one for ANY office, even deputy....Sorry Dutch, time to move on.....

Quote Originally Posted by Still not Bill
    I am starting to think......
    OH NO, DON'T START NOW!!!!! Troll elsewhere.