EX-DEPUTY/COMEDIAN RAGS ON LARGO & P.P.P.D.

EX-DEPUTY/COMEDIAN RAGS ON LARGO & P.P.P.D.

DEPUTY DARYL MAY TURNED COMEDIAN/FILMMAKER, HAS A YOU-TUBE CALLED "COP STUFF!" FUNNY SH**T! HE TALKS ABOUT DRAG RACING ON MIDNIGHT SHIFT WITH F.H.P., RAGS ON LARGO & PINELLAS PARK P.D.

CHECK IT OUT: http://www.darylmaycomedy.com/#!video

Re: EX-DEPUTY/COMEDIAN RAGS ON LARGO & P.P.P.D.

What a scum bag. I hope he was a better cop than he is comedian, although I highly doubt it. I think he's the one with a 3rd grade education, he should stick to banging his sister or whatever he does professionally, because he won't be on Letterman anytime soon.

I'm sorry ol' buddy, but I think you've already demonstrated who the "scumbag" is. I hope you're not with this department. Were you abused in girl scouts? I'll bet you're a real reputable witness in court - not!

To the Georgia Cop: Since you are bouncing around repeating your caustic remarks about Mr. May, I thought I would follow you in the hope that you might know how the rest of us feel. I am sorry that you are so angry. To become so upset over friendly bantering is troubling. I am sure that your department expects more from its officers. I hope that you never have a real crisis in your life with which you must deal rationally and constructively. Surely you must be aware that you are not responding appropriately. The tough-guy routine quickly wears thin and ultimately hurts your personal relationships, as well. You have done a fine job of alienating yourself from the local law enforcement community. You should, perhaps, seek counseling to help you with your anger management issues. Mr. May is a part of the fabric of our local community and has earned our respect. It was, quite frankly, stupid of you to come to our area and criticise a local in the same way you would speak of a criminal. We do not talk about one another that way. We reserve the metaphor "he's a scumbag," for the criminal element. That is New York Police slang for a "used condom," and I resent it. Mr. May was kind when he said your words were a tad harsh. They were, in truth, shameful and completely out of line. The absence of a sense of humor is a sign of low self esteem.

Mr. May is a respected member of the community and local law enforcement's champion and friend. I would hope that you have concluded from the responses to your virulent attacks on Mr. May's reputation by those who venerate him that you are wrong in your assessment of his character. Resorting to such rancor and insulting name calling is irrational and you would do well to keep your identity hidden. I am not convinced you have chosen a suitable profession. I'm thinking that you might excel in something like the dunking tank at the County Fair. There you could shout vituperative things at people and it would be part of your job. I am also thinking that Mr. May is correct. You probably have a nice mustache and they waved the third grade education in order to hire you. Are you in our area because you burned your bridges from whence you came? Perhaps if you would apologize they would take you back.

Georgia boy … Tippy, why do ya wanna be like that? You don’t want to let your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird butt. Try to remember, when you bad-mouth the alumni you’re bad-mouthing the good folks still with FHP, the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office, Largo and other law enforcement agencies. We just need to get along so don’t be the cause of difficulties for your colleagues. Know what I mean?

Who cares about this?