now thats a chief!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: now thats a chief!!!

The only thing I have learned about this chief since he arrived is that he really doesn't like window tints on our cars. I have not seen him or heard from him. I would't recognize him if he showed up on a scene. You would assume that with all of the issues going on he would at least show up to a few roll calls and give us some kind of propoganda speech.

I think it’s a real butt-hole move to make us remove the tints. this IS South Florida for gods sake! Its hot and sunny 365 days a year.............. Isn't it enough that the city ugly is screwing with our pay and benefits, now we have this tard screwing with us as well. What side of the badge is he on? TREAT YOUR GUYS RIGHT AND YOU WILL GET A BETTER DEPARTMENT, TREAT YOUR GUYS LIKE RED HEADED STEPCHILDREN AND WE WILL REBELL. :?

1) The Department started looking at the window tint policy before he got here.

2) If officers would have abided with existing polcy instead of doing what they wanted to do, the window tints would be a non-issue.

3) We need to follow: 316.29545?Window sunscreening exclusions; medical exemption; certain law enforcement vehicles and private investigative service vehicles exempt. Subsection 2 states: The department shall exempt all law enforcement vehicles used in undercover or canine operations from the window sunscreening requirements of ss. 316.2951-316.2957. This means regular patrol vehicles must have legal tints.

Company man ^ fix the issues on a one on one basis. You don’t make a blanket policy and screw even those who followed the rules. That's a weasel tactic. :cop:

Guess you are right....my apologies to the 4 or 5 officers who may have actually followed the SOP. It is unfortunate that all the other officers caused you to get penalized as well. Stay strong and lets focus on the mission as we make the necessary adjustments we so desperately need.

Quote Originally Posted by guest989
    Guess you are right....my apologies to the 4 or 5 officers who may have actually followed the SOP. It is unfortunate that all the other officers caused you to get penalized as well. Stay strong and lets focus on the mission as we make the necessary adjustments we so desperately need.

Get a life and stop talking like the Chief of Police. The real issues in CGPD are leadership problems like "chip", "DelValle", "Massington' and "Hudak". If the Chief wants to fix issues he can start there! Not go bike riding with rick and try to impress the citizens or the patrol cops. :?

Yea your right lets have pedroso & mcnichol run the show....better yet the IA Queen.....

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Yea your right lets have pedroso & mcnichol run the show....better yet the IA Queen.....
    Dont even say that in jest!!

I have a bad feeling that b!tch is gonna make chief one day though.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Well, McNichol is out of the picture and Pedroso is here for life. I think that Pedroso would do a WAY better job as Chief than this new guy.

Hey we got what we deserve. All the backstabbing and ass kissing going on here we deserve this chief and the mess we are in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12