City Manager Fires Chief? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: City Manager Fires Chief?

WIFE BEATER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's about time someone got rid of that abortion of a suit. Now comes the fun part. The herald says 24 police officers need to be laid off aye... shame it won't be the fat cows if history is any proof. It'll be productive young guys and that's unfortunate. Enjoy the burn boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    MDPD does not want that toilet of a city????
    You brown gown clowns better take what you can get sport. Pinecrest,adventura, Doral,sunny isles, miami gardens, did I forget anyone? citizens keep firing the GREAT MDPD and starting their own police dept. Toilet of a dept? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Brown gown are the ones GETTING FIRED.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinguino
    Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk2
    I guess you never heard of City Liability if the Firearm is returned to the owner... look up the case law you jerk. The city per the attorney would rather pay for your firearm than return it to be used in a criminal manner. The city has always had that policy since Atty Segal and prior has been working. Now go somewhere where you can talk with people your own mentality and get off our site you inbred! It was and always the city attorneys final decision!

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Amendment II
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

No, when you take someones property when they havent committed a crime its called theft. You should know that.
    The Constitution/Bill of rights makes that pretty clear...I understand that you guy really hate it but the Constitution is still the law of the land, sorry.
    Your on the wrong site brother. Go whin and B*atch about your constitutional rights being violated in another place. How bout the State Attorney's office, maybe they'll listen D*ck! :evil:

LOL, typical idiot f*cking cop.

I mean, let's completely ignore the fact that you swore a f#cking oath to uphold the constitution when you got hired. I know your word doesn't mean crap to you, but you should have have thought of that before you swore to it.

Your job, first and foremost, is to be a defender of the constitution. Does your infantile brain understand that?

You are a servant of the people....period.

we dont serve wife beaters loser.

I became confused when I heard the word"Service"used with these agencies:

Internal Revenue 'Service'
    U.S. Postal 'Service'
    Telephone 'Service'
    Cable TV'Service'
    Civil 'Service'
    State, City, County & Public 'Service'
    Customer 'Service'

This is not what I thought 'Service'meant.

But today, I overheard two farmers talking, and one of them said he had hired a bull to 'Service'a few cows.
    BAM!!! It all came into focus. Now I understand what all those agencies are doing to us.

You are now as enlightened as I am.

MDPD does not want that toilet of a city????
    You brown gown clowns better take what you can get sport. Pinecrest,adventura, Doral,sunny isles, miami gardens, did I forget anyone? citizens keep firing the GREAT MDPD and starting their own police dept. Toilet of a dept? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Brown gown are the ones GETTING FIRED.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh? ....................Key Biscayne too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123