It's official I am a trooper kind of - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: It's official I am a trooper kind of

So, how will this make your life, or the life of a trooper better?

I hope they beam Scotty up and out. Not like he has done anything since he was her just like he was a useless politician at FDLE where he was sacked after Tunnel

Are you guys sure you want to happy about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Done deal
    http://www.myfloridahouse.gov/Sections/Bills/billsdetail.aspx?BillId=46884&SessionId=66
    Not a good link. Try it again.

I for one think that the col and ltcol need an attaboy and a pat on the back. They came, they saw, they concured. The rumor for both of them since they got here was that they were given their jobs to make the merger happen easily. Based upon the fight they put up and the wealth of information flow we have had over the last couple of months concerning the merger, i would say they did their jobs well.

I just feel sorry for the men and women of the county he is hoping to be the sheriff of.

Quote Originally Posted by wowee
    Well sounds like it is a done deal. Not that any of our current leadership will put out any useful info. Thanks by the way for the new patches, will make nice collector's pieces. Wonder what sweet deal or great leader has for serving us up.
    YOU ARE OFFICIALLY A TROOPER WHEN YOU WORK AM'S, PM'S AND MIDNIGHTS...........

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Well sounds like it is a done deal. Not that any of our current leadership will put out any useful info. Thanks by the way for the new patches, will make nice collector's pieces. Wonder what sweet deal or great leader has for serving us up.
    And start acting like a D-bag like you. Find something else to do. Most of the guys here could care less what we are called. I want raises and better benefits, I could care less what I'm called officer is fine with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wowee
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    And start acting like a D-bag like you. Find something else to do. Most of the guys here could care less what we are called. I want raises and better benefits, I could care less what I'm called officer is fine with me.
    I agree.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12