Housing

Thread: Housing

Housing

Good afternoon,

Just curious as to which zip codes i should avoid living in when i transfer to the Orlando area in April. Any advice is helpful.

Re: Housing

Quote Originally Posted by California Guest
    Good afternoon,

Just curious as to which zip codes i should avoid living in when i transfer to the Orlando area in April. Any advice is helpful.

32805, 32811, 32808 and the list goes on.

Thank you.

You should rephrase that question to "Which zip codes are ok?" Since there are only a few of those (less than 10 I would say) and hundreds of areas to avoid.

Pretty much just avoid living in Orange or Osceola counties.

Good afternoon,

HAve you actually been hired and given an offical start date? Because last I heard we were not currently hiring

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Good afternoon,

HAve you actually been hired and given an offical start date? Because last I heard we were not currently hiring

The original poster never mentioned anything about being hired at Orl PD. He stated he was going to "transfer". I would use common sense and assume he came to the website for our opinion on areas to live in because we are the biggest PD in the Central Florida.