Dictatorships

Thread: Dictatorships

Dictatorships

You know I thought we lived in the United States, in a free country, that has a democratic process free of dictatorships, Kings, and Rulers. But apparently the Tea Party Governor’s believe that once they were elected “bought” into the Governor’s Office, they can just roll over the Legislative process, ignore State contracts, push aside the weak and helpless (State Workers, homeless and every person making under 60,000 a year)and do whatever the hell they want.

By the way, isn’t the Middle East rising up against dictatorships such as this? They are losing their Dictators and we are gaining ours.
    :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Re: Dictatorships

They can propose any legislation they want, but it is up to the legislature to draft and pass bills for the governer to sign into law. The governers can't really do all that much as far as changing laws.

Quote Originally Posted by King of the State
    You know I thought we lived in the United States, in a free country, that has a democratic process free of dictatorships, Kings, and Rulers. But apparently the Tea Party Governor’s believe that once they were elected “bought” into the Governor’s Office, they can just roll over the Legislative process, ignore State contracts, push aside the weak and helpless (State Workers, homeless and every person making under 60,000 a year)and do whatever the hell they want.

By the way, isn’t the Middle East rising up against dictatorships such as this? They are losing their Dictators and we are gaining ours.
    As in the Middle East and Northern Africa, the people (TAXPAYERS) are rising up against the government (workers) who has better pay and benefits than the TAXPAYERS.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by King of the State

As in the Middle East and Northern Africa, the people (TAXPAYERS) are rising up against the government (workers) who has better pay and benefits than the TAXPAYERS.
    Well then we need to rise up against Wal-Mart too. They are making to much money and many have better pay and bennefits that I. They have executives and shareholders that make allot of money off of the products we buy from them with our money. So if I go by your wisdom, if Wal-Mart makes money then we (TAXPAYERS) are paying to much for the products they sell and it only benefits Wal-Mart instead of the TAXPAYERS.......

This is getting ridiculous either we as a society have pay for public safety, education, and other CORE services of government or the Tea Party should have the governor get rid of all state workers and the TAXPAYERS do it themselves, which is fine by me.

I already have my plans to start a grave digging business if I lose my job; I believe there will be a big demand in the future if current trends continue.