"Performance Based" Policing - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: "Performance Based" Policing

OMG, they want to say thanks to what 6 out of 500 patrol deps for doiong a good job and you make it sound like somehting it aint. wow, they get to choose wed/thur off instead of mon/tue and they will all still choose to work the busy areas and you slugs can still work (i mean sleep) in the slow areas. get a life and worry about the real stuff, like when do we get a raise. try workin and then you dont have to worry about writing letters that will go nowhere fast.

Days off don't cost anything; a raise does. That's why Car2 is doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Days off don't cost anything; a raise does. That's why Car2 is doing this.
    so car 2 is writing all the policies now? Why does car 1 even stick around if car 2 is doing all of his bidding or is he still involved

Well, when was the last time you heard some action (or inaction) begin with the words "Per the Sheriff...."

Seems like everything these days is along the lines of "Car2 wants...."

When are you fools going to understand that when car2 comes up with a policy that everyone hates and sees no logic in it, which is often, he says its "per the sheriff." However, when there is a good policy, which I am still waiting to see, he says it is his idea.

This is the typical shell game he has been playing since he was gratuitously promoted to the rank of chief with no credentials to be a sgt. let alone the 2nd in command of this place. Be wary of this snake because he will tell you one thing to your face and another behind your back.

So next time we get another policy like: no overtime, shiny shoes, amended promotional exam, etc., its "per the sheriff." And if you belive that, let me sell you some Bernie Madoff investment stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Let me tell you
    When are you fools going to understand that when car2 comes up with a policy that everyone hates and sees no logic in it, which is often, he says its "per the sheriff." However, when there is a good policy, which I am still waiting to see, he says it is his idea.

This is the typical shell game he has been playing since he was gratuitously promoted to the rank of chief with no credentials to be a sgt. let alone the 2nd in command of this place. Be wary of this snake because he will tell you one thing to your face and another behind your back.

So next time we get another policy like: no overtime, shiny shoes, amended promotional exam, etc., its "per the sheriff." And if you belive that, let me sell you some Bernie Madoff investment stock.
    AMEN BROTHER !!!! And thats the truth people...shell game from the start

Let me tell you wrote:

I had a similar discussion recently with some of the management. They personally dislike Car2 but kiss his azz in order to maintain their cushy jobs in case he gets elected sheriff in 2012.

Get's elected? Is Coats running again? If so, I can't imagine Bobby running against him. What's up with that?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12