James Skinner and Working at Golden Beach PD

James Skinner and Working at Golden Beach PD

Working with Golden Beach Morons:

Before asking about how it is working with them, let me list the morons that work there.

POST REMOVED

Re: James Skinner and Working at Golden Beach PD

Why don't you grow a set and go tell all these people, WHO DON'T WORK FOR MBPD, how you feel to their faces...
    Stay off our site.

Remind me again as to why this BS is on OUR site.

Sorry MBPD. I'm the MOD for GBPD and I keep deleting these posts from our site so I guess they feel like they need to invade everyone else. If I could keep them from posting here I would. My apologies.

MOD 626

Post Re: James Skinner and Working at Golden Beach PD

In response to the MB guest regarding Golden Beach BS on your forum, In case you have not kept up with the local news, recently the Town Manager of Golden Beach was arrested by your agency in YOUR city (Miami Beach) and disrespected AND trashed Your own (Miami Beach Officers) in public as he abused his authority as The Golden Beach City Manager (please refer to CBS4 news). The Chief of Golden Beach then supported his behavior (Golden Beach City Manager) publicaly and again disrespect and embarrasses The Officers of your agency (Miami Beach). Due to the location and political influences I'm sure the orginal writter of the topic was attempting to inform your Officers (Miami Beach) on your forum of these events which took place in Your city. As far as the Moderater for Golden Beach, it is known who he is, his unfair,unethical decision making on this forum. It is also common knowledge HIS connections to the GB administration. I have also observed on your own topics which discuss "Freedom of Speech on this forum, last I checked practicing our Freedom of Speech right included LEO AFFAIRS, By the way Golden Beach MOD626 YOU CANT CONTROL OTHER DEPARTMENT FORUMS!!!!!! Mod 626 continues to protect the unethical behavior of certain individuals of Gb by deleting any opinions or comments which oppose the obvious corruption within the department....So keep on deleting ....My apoligize Miami Beach for keeping you in the know :shock:

Quote Originally Posted by freedomrider
    In response to the MB guest regarding Golden Beach BS on your forum, In case you have not kept up with the local news, recently the Town Manager of Golden Beach was arrested by your agency in YOUR city (Miami Beach) and disrespected AND trashed Your own (Miami Beach Officers) in public as he abused his authority as The Golden Beach City Manager (please refer to CBS4 news). The Chief of Golden Beach then supported his behavior (Golden Beach City Manager) publicaly and again disrespect and embarrasses The Officers of your agency (Miami Beach). Due to the location and political influences I'm sure the orginal writter of the topic was attempting to inform your Officers (Miami Beach) on your forum of these events which took place in Your city. As far as the Moderater for Golden Beach, it is known who he is, his unfair,unethical decision making on this forum. It is also common knowledge HIS connections to the GB administration. I have also observed on your own topics which discuss "Freedom of Speech on this forum, last I checked practicing our Freedom of Speech right included LEO AFFAIRS, By the way Golden Beach MOD626 YOU CANT CONTROL OTHER DEPARTMENT FORUMS!!!!!! Mod 626 continues to protect the unethical behavior of certain individuals of Gb by deleting any opinions or comments which oppose the obvious corruption within the department....So keep on deleting ....My apoligize Miami Beach for keeping you in the know :shock:
    Dude, get a life.

Arrow Re: James Skinner and Working at Golden Beach PD

In response to "guest" who wrote "dued get a life", I guess you have ran out of words of intelligence however, it is you sir who is keeping up with the events of Golden Beach, I think you should practice what you preach and leave anyone who chooses to express their Freedom of Speech and opinions alone. It would probably be great mental exercise for you to enroll in some sort of educational training in creative writing, I guess those few years of driving up and down A1A turned your brain into mush. But....you are very entertaining :evil:

Hey Freedomcryer, it appears you are a frustrated Golden Boy who nobody pays attention to on his forum, so he goes to other department forums to hopefully get some attention. Let's make it easy for you to understand...WE DON'T CARE about your city manager as you do not care about ours...nor do we expect you to care about ours either. As far as our few years driving up and down A1A...you are right that is all we do. Now go back to your 2 blocks of jurisdiction and maybe you will be lucky to answer a call this week. :lol:

Listen.....short of an officer in GBPD needing a 315(which probably wont happen often).....it is true nobody here really cares what goes on in Golden Beach whether we arrested your Manager or not.....so please stop posting here. And if somebody here does care then they can go read the posts on your forum. Besides everybody knows there are current investigations going on. So why dont you wait and see what happens because right now you just sound like a whiner. With the depth of the investigation I heard about if there is any truth to what you say then it will come out. Then 1 of 2 things will happen.....your complaints will be confirmed and everybody will know you have been vindicated.....or everybody will know you are just a crybaby cop who is disgruntled because things didnt go your way. Either way do us all a favor and keep it on your forum because its not our problem if your posts keep getting deleted there.