1% fund - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 1% fund

Re: 1% fund

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey S. Giordano
    Mr. Kerr

I have never turned down a brother’s request. Upon your return from your last Vegas episode you stood in front of me with humiliation. I supplied you with a 6 month recovery plan that saved both your marriage and your house from going into foreclosure. Now you have betrayed each and every member on this department and I stand a fool. I have no choice but to seek a class action law suit against the members of the board if your irresponsible behavior does not cease immediately. Members that wish to be listed on the class action my email giordanompd@bellsouth.net. I ask the following?

1) Is there an emergency meeting set for this Thursday that you have failed to inform its members that could leave our 1 percent fund in the hands of the City? Why the silence; let us speak.

2) Did the board receive a letter from the state that there will be no future contributions? If this holds true, are the 20 new recruits entitled to our money? This would quickly diminish our funds.

3) To avoid a class action I demand all funds be placed in a safe haven and distributed to its members allowing us to roll it over in a retirement account. Any monies lost due to unnecessary high risk investments would be irresponsible on your part .The other two elected members Arnold Horshack and the Elephant man. We are 1 step away from Israel striking Japan which would send the markets tumbling down and extingushing our 1% fund.

4) Why not distribute the money at its highest point? What is the purpose of continuing to pay attorneys fees, rent and two full time employees? Disband the board and distribute all our money along with its reserves to its members or face a class action law suit.

Do not be fooled once the contributions are taken away from its members. The City will propose to the F.O.P a contract of the rule of 70 or 74 instead of the age of 50. The City will then be eligible to receive the 1 percent state contributions and save their financial ruins and pay for the marlins Parking Garage. Rumor has it; you were born a man Kerr. This is not a game of chance, you are playing with peoples lively hood. Do not sell you’re gambling weak soul to City Hall allow Dr. Giordano to prescribe you some testicles. GAME ON!!!

Sincerly Jeffrey S. Giordano
    Huh? Is Giordano for real? And they let him carry a gun and a badge? Dear lord please forgive him for he not know what he says. And just think where would we be if he got on the board. Probably investing our money is Scientology.

Mr. Kerr
    I ask the following?
    I’m always happy to answer your questions Jeff.
    1) Is there an emergency meeting set for this Thursday that you have failed to inform its members that could leave our 1 percent fund in the hands of the City? Why the silence; let us speak.
    An emergency meeting has been set for this Thursday and will be properly noticed. The Fund will never be in the “hands of the city”. I would hope that you would attend the meeting, as you have yet to attend any. “Why the silence; let us speak” I don’t understand this question.
    2) Did the board receive a letter from the state that there will be no future contributions? If this holds true, are the 20 new recruits entitled to our money? This would quickly diminish our funds.
    No, but we anticipate that we will. You don’t become a member of the fund until the end of your first year. New hires start with a balance of 0
    3) To avoid a class action I demand all funds be placed in a safe haven and distributed to its members allowing us to roll it over in a retirement account. Any monies lost due to unnecessary high risk investments would be irresponsible on your part .The other two elected members Arnold Horshack and the Elephant man. We are 1 step away from Israel striking Japan which would send the markets tumbling down and extingushing our 1% fund.
    That would be illegal. If you knew how the fund was governed you would know that. The grammar in your question is difficult to decipher. I think what you are saying is that board members could be liable for “high risk” investments. All board members are fiduciaries and would be liable for illegal actions. None of the money managers engage in “high risk” investments and we adhere to a strict investment policy. I encourage you to come by and read the policy. I think you would have a better understanding on how the money is managed. I knew who the Elephant man is but I had to wiki Arnold Horshack. If you want to insult my fellow board members please try to avoid 35 year old sitcoms. I can provide you with up to date insults if you need them. I won’t comment on the epic war between Israel and Japan having an effect on global markets but I will point out that the proper spelling of the work is “extinguishing”.
    4) Why not distribute the money at its highest point? What is the purpose of continuing to pay attorneys fees, rent and two full time employees? Disband the board and distribute all our money along with its reserves to its members or face a class action law suit.
    Again, that would be illegal. (see question #3) We pay attorneys to defend the fund from actions taken by those in Tallahassee (and elsewhere) that have a desire to impede the receipt of state contributions. They also serve in forfeiture hearings and the various other legal actions that we take throughout the year. The fund does not have a “reserve".
    Sincerly Jeffrey S. Giordano
    Thank you for saving my house and marriage Jeff. My dog just ran away, can you find him for me?
    I “Sincerely” hope you get a spellchecker.

LOL!!!!

Kerr you are funny!!

Kerr you hold an executive lodge position and you have failed to protect us from the executive board. You are as much to blame as the executive board itself. We have taken a huge step back and benefits cut that has taken us back to the early 80's

Whit the current executive board we have lost so far?

-Annual Medical Exam

-New Cars

-Holidays

-Step raises

-Education pay

-Uniforms

-1% fund

-9% pay

-Specialized unit pay

-We have to work more years adding stress to our lives, family and health

Take away my dignity, pride and add corrupt politicians giving their buddies cake jobs with sweet pay.

Are we ready for a change in the FOP?

Training classes

and

Medical benefits

wow, this place is going toward a state takeover quickly, 401k's, no one percent, retire at 50 yoa. city broke and will be worse off this year.

Sgt. Rick Nazar
    Shame! Shame! Shame! Filling an internal affairs complaint against another officer. You were the laughing stalk of internal affairs today. One who lives in a glass house and is throwing stones may get their glass broken in the very near future. The one who would manage his downtown parking lots and collected money well on duty. Is this the same individual that used to double dip working an off duty job at his wife’s bank in coconut grove? The same individual who is trying to end our one percent fund to pay for a Marlins parking garage? You should spend your time wisely and prepare for your class action law suit for misrepresenting our fund. You are a sissy to society. A coward who voted against every member who was forced to seperated from service, attemting to take away thier monies due. Your greed is heavy and your actions are weak. You should face Giordano like a man and not attempt to put a gag order in internal affairs on him for breaking the one percent code of silence. Justify your actions of mismanagement to our fund. A petition will soon overthrow you. Going to internal affairs on another officer, please tell me you are just practicing to be a ballerina for Halloween. You are a disgrace to the badge you wear sir. Your gig is up stand tall to your misrepresentation.

Kerr you are dancing around issues. What time is the Meeting? Why are you hiding from its members. You say all new recruits start at 0 do they stay at 0 if no more contributions are made or do they start to drain our fund as the board will with 3 full time staff employees, an attorney,rent, fancy dinners and lunches. Do not dance around the questions we want facts. No more contributions means big trouble. The fund should be disbanded immediately Giordano is right on this one.

Jeff,

I completely support you if this is indeed you. It would be a shame that Officers would snitch over a silly leoaffairs post to internal affairs, especially when they are extremely busy on real issues. What ever happened to freedom of speech? I will be more than happy to represent you in internal affairs to exhonerate you from any frivolous allegations. For the record, Kerr is a great poker player and makes great cookies on cookie Wednesday.

WHO CARES!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast