What part of "the officers were cleared of any wrong doing" are you having trouble with? That department did not pay 5 mil because it was OVER TURNED. Therefore, if the officer(s) were cleared of any wrong doing vicarious liability does not impact the agency resulting in (no pay out). In cases such as these it usually takes more than just one court hearing so one little website isn't going to cut it... continue you search. I can count because if you continue to reasearch you will discover there was a 3rd officer (a K9 Officer) the one that was saved.

Based on your postings it sounds like you don't have enough law enforcment training to make such misinformed comments.

As for your comment "your buddy" you are assuming you know my ID. I don't think he would bother he doesn't strike me as a computer guy. There are so many good people in the department why should we continue to stand by and take your garbage. Your lies should be EXPOSED.

Just like when you enter an abandond building and turn on a light... THE ROACHES ARE EXPOSED AND THEY RUN.......You should be sprayed with RAID.

You are just an miserable pathetic person.
I've proved my point, I will not continue on the subject matter..