TPD officer shot and killed - Page 25
Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Re: TPD officer shot and killed

Tampa is slowly becoming the new miami!!!! It has become the complete ghetto and the armpit of the state. A cop can't even make a simple traffic stop without loosing his life. Sad!!! Tampa is so ghetto. And this cop gave had to give his life for no good reason at all... Prayers to the family

We are so sorry for your loss. Our prayers go out to you. The COWARD will be dealt with. God Bless and stay safe.

On behalf of Sarasota County Sheriff's Office family I want to offer our condolences to the two fallen officers families as well all our brothers and sisters at TPD and HCSO. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

My thoughts and prayers to the entire TPD family and the family of the fallen officers. Stay safe my fellow brothers and sisters.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the entire TPD family during this horrible time. Please know that you have the support of the entire law enforcement family.
    And may the waste of human flesh who did this come to a bullet filled sudden end of life.

My thoughts and prayers are with the families and the TBPD family. God rest your souls thank you for your service.

Thoughts and prayers to coworkers, friends, and family of the fallen brothers.

Rest in peace guys. Rejoice at your time in heaven because you have spent your time in hell.

May perpetual light shine upon you and may God have mercy on your souls. Our thoughts and prayer are with the families as they grieve this terrible tradgey. RIP officers .

This painting is in the Police Hall of Fame in Titusville Fl. It always gives me some comfort in bad times like this. It is St. Michael bringing another fallen hero to heaven. God bless these two officers, their families and friends.

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast