Open letter to DABT BLE - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Open letter to DABT BLE

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    And when the asst. state attorney is reviewing your case report and reads $hit that could have bee written by a 3rd grader you say, hey asst. state atorney, go kiss a goat's ass. Well dip $hit, I have a little more pride in this agency than to ignore some dumb ass's remark that someone should "no" better or "had went" as in he had went to an outhouse to take a dump. As for you (or the one you support if that's the case) want to show up at court with a goat carrying your breif case, well, knock yourself out. :devil:
    Since when do we turn reports in the that ASA?

And when the asst. state attorney is reviewing your case report and reads $hit that could have bee written by a 3rd grader you say, hey asst. state atorney, go kiss a goat's ass. Well dip $hit, I have a little more pride in this agency than to ignore some dumb ass's remark that someone should "no" better or "had went" as in he had went to an outhouse to take a dump. As for you (or the one you support if that's the case) want to show up at court with a goat carrying your breif case, well, knock yourself out. :devil:
    Since when do we turn reports in the that ASA?
    OK, I should have said your jurisdiction's complaint affidavit, however, in this district it's not unusual for the state attorney (assistant) to request a copy of your case report prior to going to trial, not to mention the defense getting it on discover. IA may even take a look at it after you've been accused of lying and the list goes on so if you want to defend someone who writes like a 3rd grade moron, knock yourself out.

You should like you are already half way up a goats ass. No one was talking to you anyway.

You should like you are already half way up a goats ass. No one was talking to you anyway.
    Now I get it and understand your passion. You're the one who came out of a goat's ass and posted a moronic 3rd grade "had went, should no" stupid post. :devil:

Not hearing much from Curtis these days are we???

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123