johnny ms daisy of west palm beach

johnny ms daisy of west palm beach

johnny acting captain ms daisy’s little pet ms daisy says johnny get my car johnny drive me johnny take me to lunch johnny get my shoes johnny is the most qualified one to be acting captain because he said [I don’t care about you all agents you all don’t mean nothing to me not much to me at all] johnny wanted to hire his best friend ooooooo the guys probation officer wouldn’t give him a good reference yeah you heard right the guy is on probation and johnny sat on his interview panel even knowing they are best friends then he hired his girlfriend cause like she says [she know how to work a man’s johnny real good] said he don’t know her ooooo he spent christmas with her and knows her family they had dinner in his office all the time with a child johnny calls his stomach the play grounds ooooooo he sat on her interview panel johnny tells the agents [you all hate her and you all making this story up] ooooo johnny accused agent of calling someone a derogatory word oooooooo johnny told a agent [the guys work only chicken shit cases i takes care of you i will give you cases you can sink your teeth into] the inspector and johnny is friends johnny comes and goes like he is the major ooooooo he could be driving ms daisy or acting like he is ms daisy’s best friend like he was the other captain best friend see what happen to him ooooo yeah they went to lunch all the time now johnny is acting captain johnny told the director at the southern region meeting [I don’t want to be captain it be a pay cut for]

Re: johnny ms daisy of west palm beach

Quote Originally Posted by 4 abt
    johnny acting captain ms daisy’s little pet ms daisy says johnny get my car johnny drive me johnny take me to lunch johnny get my shoes johnny is the most qualified one to be acting captain because he said [I don’t care about you all agents you all don’t mean nothing to me not much to me at all] johnny wanted to hire his best friend ooooooo the guys probation officer wouldn’t give him a good reference yeah you heard right the guy is on probation and johnny sat on his interview panel even knowing they are best friends then he hired his girlfriend cause like she says [she know how to work a man’s johnny real good] said he don’t know her ooooo he spent christmas with her and knows her family they had dinner in his office all the time with a child johnny calls his stomach the play grounds ooooooo he sat on her interview panel johnny tells the agents [you all hate her and you all making this story up] ooooo johnny accused agent of calling someone a derogatory word oooooooo johnny told a agent [the guys work only chicken shizzat cases i takes care of you i will give you cases you can sink your teeth into] the inspector and johnny is friends johnny comes and goes like he is the major ooooooo he could be driving ms daisy or acting like he is ms daisy’s best friend like he was the other captain best friend see what happen to him ooooo yeah they went to lunch all the time now johnny is acting captain johnny told the director at the southern region meeting [I don’t want to be captain it be a pay cut for]
    If you don't believe this, just ax him. :devil:

This thread won't last long because...............................well, you know why it won't last long so why should I bother?

Why won't it last long? Because it is mean and hateful and has no value at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    And you're full of $hit because your take on this says nothing about what happened to JH, one of the few and good supervisors of ABT. A sorry assed LT and a sorry assed Major doing what has become SOP at ABT, deny the allegation and scorn the alligator.

And you're full of $hit because your take on this says nothing about what happened to JH, one of the few and good supervisors of ABT. A sorry assed LT and a sorry assed Major doing what has become SOP at ABT, deny the allegation and scorn the alligator.
    JH you just can't seem to take responsibility for your actions. You screwed up so move on already. CO is more of a boss than you will ever be and JW is more of a man than you will ever be. Stop the hate. It was your ship and you sunk it.

JH you just can't seem to take responsibility for your actions. You screwed up so move on already. CO is more of a boss than you will ever be and JW is more of a man than you will ever be. Stop the hate. It was your ship and you sunk it.
    JH has more class than to post on this site. You and I of course, do not. If JW and CO are your heros then nuff said.

JH has more class than to post on this site. You and I of course, do not. If JW and CO are your heros then nuff said.
    JH needs to be thankful of the piss poor performance turned in by I.A., which seems to be the protocol, and thankful he has a second chance. OTB is giving 6-3 odds DM screws him over in his first year there.

This thread won't last long because...............................well, you know why it won't last long so why should I bother?
    Don't be dissing Johnny or your post will be removed.