no confindence
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: no confindence

no confindence

Latest rumor, Toolbert will be going back to Tampa working in licensing up on the 9th floor, not in enforcement. thoses poor folks in licensing will suddendly discover how they do everything wrong and violate every statute in the book. The director told the agents in Tampa he had fired a lot of people during his time in law enforcement and had gone to hearings on some the firings. He said he had never lost even one...guess he can't say that now. Powell has lost all respect and confidence of the agents with this mess with Toolbert, his promotions and his told lack of integrity. The only thing we can be greatful for is that after the governor's election, he'll be replaced. But we'll still be stuck with his outside buddies, all of which like the female employees...if you ever need one of them, find a females office and that's where they'll be. If I sound bitter, not really, just defeated!

Re: no confindence

No defeat, no surrender. ROCK OUT WITH YOUR GLOCK OUT! WHOO HOOOO! :devil:

Disclaimer: That was not a reference to violence just meant to be funny. You know there is some dumbass liberal who will get their stain catchers in a twist.

Toolbert to Admin on the 9th. Conner-drago to Captain and Merriiill crying. He got so mad about the Captain Agent he and his buds done sent an anoymous letter to the media and to Mr. Crist himself about Greer, Liem, Drago, Poweell, Ross and the rest. I seen it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    No defeat, no surrender. ROCK OUT WITH YOUR GLOCK OUT! WHOO HOOOO! :devil:

Disclaimer: That was not a reference to violence just meant to be funny. You know there is some dumbass liberal who will get their stain catchers in a twist.
    Then they might file a complaint. Isn't that right...

Its okay Merrrilll you gonna make it oneday. NOT. Just thought that sounded good now get back to the theater you got off duty work to do. You paying for that gas yet?????? :devil: :lol:

Re: confidence

Connner gonna clean it up.

All of the pimps in Tampa and the asshole DM has something to think about other than writing a letter. Maybe they will write a letter to their legal adivisor JS in Daytona. His advise has not been working.

Toolbert to Admin on the 9th. Conner-drago to Captain and Merriiill crying. He got so mad about the Captain Agent he and his buds done sent an anoymous letter to the media and to Mr. Crist himself about Greer, Liem, Drago, Poweell, Ross and the rest. I seen it myself.
    I'm really glad that you seen it.
    What I wonder is did the Mod seen all these names here? It would be more better if him break out him delete button so ain't nobody's feelings be hurted. :snicker: :devil: :mrgreen:

I'm really glad that you seen it.
    What I wonder is did the Mod seen all these names here? It would be more better if him break out him delete button so ain't nobody's feelings be hurted. :snicker: :devil: :mrgreen:
    Screw feelings, no one cares... Isn't that right...
    [img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:CV34cEdfb5LY4M:http://api.ning.com/files/A7tTVxmZJdaOHMty*Lt8A3lfK7apHtdnvtoN6DtYux1zLzi88m ZSRl2Mcz3kjK4rNQHVKPkfpLkI7urM6f03wVv23X0sSrjS/mrmagoo02.jpg[/img]

I am confidant that I don't like Rats!

Isn't that right...
    [img]http://api.ning.com/files/A7tTVxmZJdaOHMty*Lt8A3lfK7apHtdnvtoN6DtYux1zLzi88m ZSRl2Mcz3kjK4rNQHVKPkfpLkI7urM6f03wVv23X0sSrjS/mrmagoo02.jpg[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast