E.O. in Bonita Springs - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: E.O. in Bonita Springs

E.O.'s are a waste of time...we don't get anything from them....period.

Quote Originally Posted by Knows All
    The Lee County Sheriff's Office did all the work/undercover work. All this agent did was copy and paste together an E.O. She could not buy drugs at a Pharmacy.
    You are real good at making things up. When did that start? When you started padding your stats? I guess when stats are padded, it is real easy to then start lying about other things. When you look back at your sorry ass career, can you really say you were worth a damn? I doubt it.

If it wasn't for Jeans and uniforms some people would not have any clothes to wear... Try shampoo sometime and soap sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Know U
    If it wasn't for Jeans and uniforms some people would not have any clothes to wear... Try shampoo sometime and soap sometime.
    I hear stories about Rats and why they became Rats and if the Rats thought long and hard (or short and tiny from what i hear) they would also know when they became Rats and started their ratness. Too bad some Rats just aren't that appealing for people to want to be around. Seriously who ever really likes a Rat? We might tolerate a Rat, but no one likes a Rat.

Isn't that right...

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:CV34cEdfb5LY4M:http://api.ning.com/files/A7tTVxmZJdaOHMty*Lt8A3lfK7apHtdnvtoN6DtYux1zLzi88m ZSRl2Mcz3kjK4rNQHVKPkfpLkI7urM6f03wVv23X0sSrjS/mrmagoo02.jpg[/img]

I would rather be around someone who did use soap or shampoo, then the best smelling Rat.

Don't you agree...

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:CV34cEdfb5LY4M:http://api.ning.com/files/A7tTVxmZJdaOHMty*Lt8A3lfK7apHtdnvtoN6DtYux1zLzi88m ZSRl2Mcz3kjK4rNQHVKPkfpLkI7urM6f03wVv23X0sSrjS/mrmagoo02.jpg[/img]

Would it be better if they wore one of these?

I doubt it, makes too much noise as you walk. Can't sneak up on anyone. Especially if you wear it so much the Velcro wears out. Thought they were only suppose to be for temporary injuries. Then again being spineless is a permanent injury.

Isn't that right...

Rats have a spin, although small and flexible bending the way the wind blows.

Isn't that right...

(I think he is watching a movie)

I think her boyfriend must have bought her some clothes last night at Goodwill... Your suppose to tech your children well. So much for that, you know with a ilegitimate grandchild on the way....are was it hatched already? Was it a ***** or a *******?

They should really stop breeding that family.

Yeap, I agree....she lives in that trailer and all....Yeehawww. You know with all them dogs under that porch...and that car up on blocks. Time to change the sheets on the windows. Time to grease the frying pan with her hair.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast