Super Spies - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super Spies

Re: Super Spies

To Jack Ass (1) and Jack Ass (2) better known as the 2 **** heads, Past present or future you 2 couldn't support a tooth pick let alone this agency past bull shit is what put us in this mess year after year and it is, and was 2 jerks just like you that destroyed this place not to mention the Jack ass that controls you ( Right Curley? ) why don't you and Curley Top go in the break room and try to figure out who I am :snicker: the truth is I know everything you jack ass's are doing and who you are. It's pretty bad when law enforcement from accross the counrty knows what a Cespool we are. Oh by the way dumb and dumber don't under estimate your enemies it will come back to haunt you . Oh heres one for you 2 from the FBI transcripts " David Harris is the least creditable wittness we have interveiwed" do you remember that one dimb and dumber? who knows what I will bring to the board tommorrow. :snicker:

[quote="I AM Still Here Curley"]To Jack Ass (1) and Jack Ass (2) better known as the 2 **** heads, Past present or future you 2 couldn't support a tooth pick let alone this agency past bull shizzat is what put us in this mess year after year and it is, and was 2 jerks just like you that destroyed this place not to mention the Jack ass that controls you ( Right Curley? ) why don't you and Curley Top go in the break room and try to figure out who I am :snicker: the truth is I know everything you jack ass's are doing and who you are. It's pretty bad when law enforcement from accross the counrty knows what a Cespool we are. Oh by the way dumb and dumber don't under estimate your enemies it will come back to haunt you . Oh heres one for you 2 from the FBI transcripts " David Harris is the least creditable wittness we have interveiwed" do you remember that one dimb and dumber? who knows what I will bring to the board tommorrow. :snicker WOW THAT"S AMAZING, NOT, WHO CARES, NO ONE. GROW UP ****HEAD.

Just STFU. You are all a bunch of dumbasses with suspect education. Curley top is KEWL 8) tho...

[quote="To: All the ****heads and Jackasses"]Just STFU. You are all a bunch of dumbasses with suspect education. Curley top is KEWL 8) WOW THAT"S AMAZING, NOT, WHO CARES, NO ONE. GROW UP **** HEAD.

[quote=TO ARE YOU STILL HEAR **** HEAD]
    Quote Originally Posted by "To: All the stubborn person and Jackasses":2ci20tcx
    Just STFU. You are all a bunch of dumbasses with suspect education. Curley top is KEWL 8) WOW THAT"S AMAZING, NOT, WHO CARES, NO ONE. GROW UP **** HEAD.
    [/quote:2ci20tcx]

STFU you puzzy azzzzed biotch. No one cares bout all your crying :devil:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12