Contract - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Contract

Re: Contract

I will also have a coke now! go to work Tammy get my fries! by the way YOUR FIRED! :devil: :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by The man
    I will also have a coke now! go to work Tammy get my fries! by the way YOUR FIRED! :devil: :snicker:
    It does not take much of a man to post comments on here about a woman. Then again, it does not take much of a man to beat and kidnap a woman either. If you are truly "the man" you should call her directly and tell her how you really feel about her. It should not be too hard for you to get a hold of her. You idiots better hope and pray she does not come back here. I am aware of some privileged information that leads me to believe she will be back whether you all want her back or not.

[quote=Are you really a man?]
    Quote Originally Posted by "The man":3c4d8noi
    It does not take much of a man to post comments on here about a woman. Then again, it does not take much of a man to beat and kidnap a woman either. If you are truly "the man" you should call her directly and tell her how you really feel about her. It should not be too hard for you to get a hold of her. You idiots better hope and pray she does not come back here. I am aware of some privileged information that leads me to believe she will be back whether you all want her back or not.[/quote:3c4d8noi]

Me too!!! HAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tammy you will never get your job back or ever train a cop in this county again! :snicker:

YOUR DONE, THE OVEN HAS BEEN ON AT 400 DEGREES AND YOUR INSIDE :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Big ****
    Tammy you will never get your job back or ever train a cop in this county again! :snicker:

YOUR DONE, THE OVEN HAS BEEN ON AT 400 DEGREES AND YOUR INSIDE :devil:
    Boy is there alot in store for you. Stay tuned for the latest. We will have the last laugh. In fact we're laughing pretty hard now. Can't wait for the end of this story. :lol:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345