Deputy hit by drunk driver?

Deputy hit by drunk driver?

Any news on the deputy hit by the drunk driver? Is he okay?

Re: Deputy hit by drunk driver?

Wow for once it was not Billy, Im glad to hear that. No Lethal Weapon stunt this time I guess

REMOVED

I'm a friend of a deputy from the other coast - the original poster of this thread and somehow related to Ms. Fenton. He wishes all of us to stay safe and sends his best to the injured deputy. During my conversation about this, I found some disturbing facts about this case.

The Defendant in this case, Quinn Judith Fenton, has court coming up. So does her grand daughter, Ashley Wilkerson, who was also charged with... you may have guessed, D.U.I.. But wait - it gets better!

There were three occupants in the vehicle in which Ms. Fenton was driving; her husband and her daughter, however, she was only charged with two counts of DUI Accident with injury. How could this be when her husband and her daughter needed medical attention? Because Ms. Fenton begger her daughter NOT to claim any injuries at the scene, despite severe internal injuries. What makes worse is this: Because she was scared the police would find out and charge her with another count of DUI with injury, she REFUSED to give her auto insurance information to her daughter. After her daughter could not stand the pain from her broken ribs any longer, she had to go to Naples hospital and lie about her injuries, saying she fell down a flight of stairs.

That's what kind of trash Ms. Fenton is... so concerned about getting charged for an accident for another injury, she would let her own daughter suffer with internal injuries and not let her get the medical attention she needed. Basically, it boils down to this - THe type of people who don't care enough to drive sober are the same people who just don't care about anyone at all... including their own family. The LEO who is related says he hoped Ms. Fenton gets some time and is sorry for anyone who was injured by her actions.

As the trailer park turns...