Scottys House in Foreclosure - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Scottys House in Foreclosure

Quote Originally Posted by OverIT
    The only way the city is ever going to get by is if they get rid of the jellyfish of a city manager. That man (and I use that term loosly) is a waste and has no clue what so ever.
    I disagree. Mr G is the perfect fit. Those strings fit nicely on his waist, legs and arms as the city commission stands above him and maneuvers his actions. He just stands there like a worthless puppet. ops: That is the only reason he is still there. If he had a backbone and a brain, he would be out of a job. :cry:

well, he will have a letter to the public coming out explaining his troubles. hey stevie boy, does his legal action against you include having you publish his letter? hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by guest today
    well, he will have a letter to the public coming out explaining his troubles. hey stevie boy, does his legal action against you include having you publish his letter? hahahaha
    UMMMM... I is sorry fer not makin my howse pamints for the last few monphs but I have a very god planation, Um Um Um.... I forgot. Thanke yu.I hop yu can fourgive me.

Good sources have said that the FBI was sniffing around for Scotty too. He better clean all that money he can't pay his house payment with well. The feds do not play. He is a hair away.

Quote Originally Posted by Federal corruption
    Good sources have said that the FBI was sniffing around for Scotty too. He better clean all that money he can't pay his house payment with well. The feds do not play. He is a hair away.
    "ALLEGEDY"

[quote=FEDERAL CORRUPTION CASE]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Federal corruption":2j6tsh2p
    "ALLEGEDY"[/quote:2j6tsh2p]

Lets see where the Department of Justice investigation and the Broward County States Attorney Investigation of Donald Scott Newton Jr. goes. He will not have to worry about his house being foreclosed on because he will have a nicely guarded place to stay at for the next 5-7 years. :evil:

[quote=G Money][quote="FEDERAL CORRUPTION CASE":2c8z1ynn]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Federal corruption":2c8z1ynn
    "ALLEGEDY"[/quote:2c8z1ynn]

Lets see where the Department of Justice investigation and the Broward County States Attorney Investigation of Donald Scott Newton Jr. goes. He will not have to worry about his house being foreclosed on because he will have a nicely guarded place to stay at for the next 5-7 years. :evil:[/quote:2c8z1ynn]

Just one question. On visitors day, will he be able to have his beer drinking poker game? :evil:

I just saw this two page letter written by John Degroot and he states it so well. "or as our august commissioner Scott Newton well knows from his research at Red's World Famus Bar, what goes in has gotta come out" :devil: Well said. :wink:

So that explains all the beer urination, but where is he sucking in all the HOT AIR????

Anyone seen newtons letter yet explaining his woes? Maybe his pal Steve is going to publish it. Well, he is already planning on running for mayor again and cleaning house.

Quote Originally Posted by guest today
    Anyone seen newtons letter yet explaining his woes? Maybe his pal Steve is going to publish it. Well, he is already planning on running for mayor again and cleaning house.
    yeah! Hear it iz. I thot I had wrotten this befour. If not hear it iz.

Pubic Imphormachin pirsen fer Mistir Nyton on 09/22/09 13:45:38

UMMMM... I is sorry fer not mackin my howse pamints for the last few monphs but I have a very god planation, Um Um Um.... I fergot. Thanke yu.I hop yu can fourgive me. Oh and bye the wiy I wil be runnen fer mayer agaen.

[quote=Pubic Imphormachin pirsen fer Mistir Nyton]
    Quote Originally Posted by "guest today":bdu6te14
    yeah! Hear it iz. I thot I had wrotten this befour. If not hear it iz.

Pubic Imphormachin pirsen fer Mistir Nyton on 09/22/09 13:45:38

UMMMM... I is sorry fer not mackin my howse pamints for the last few monphs but I have a very god planation, Um Um Um.... I fergot. Thanke yu.I hop yu can fourgive me. Oh and bye the wiy I wil be runnen fer mayer agaen.[/quote:bdu6te14]

Newton was totally tanked at Red's within the past week and braggin about how him, Joe, Nick,Chuck and the rotound Celleste are going to take aim at Gary the next election. Good luck cause you be lookin really bad and sad.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345