AIR ONE NEEDS 14,000 A MONTH - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: AIR ONE NEEDS 14,000 A MONTH

The voice, will come with honesty on this topic. Sgt. VillageGreen is the biggest Boy King reach around in the world. Sgt. Village and his air crew that NEVER seem to be around are restricted to flying 3 hours per shift !!!!!!!! My responce to that was WHAT DO THEY DO FOR THE OTHER 7 HOURS OF THEIR SHIFT ???????????? No answer.

I guess they are moitoring the air, from the ground at La Carreta. They seem to be really good at eating dinner for 2 hours. Then, they monitor the air from driving back over the Rickenbacker Bridge to watch the Miami Skyline from their car. Then they disappear. poof.

The Miami Aviation unit is a joke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The last REAL pilots we had were David Snell, Louie Albernie, and Cid Fernandez !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They flew that chopper 24/7 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They flew in the rain, they flew in between buildings, they kept that spot light on bad guys and DID THE JOB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This new Aviation Detail is nothing more than a glamour-shots detail that gets their pictures taken in Aviation Magazine. I have the issue, if you want it.

It's a great unit. If you ever need a ride to Broward County, give them a call. I saw them flying around in Davie the other day. I didn't know our juristiction went that north.

They only have 30 days to fly around broward. Then the sh%tbird shall be grounded. :devil:

It's okay guys. we don't need Air 1 because my guns don't fit in that thing anyway. And, don't worry about the guy that shot at the cop. I'll shake the bushes in overtown via my DIP arrests and I will catch this culprit. By the way, juice does a body good.

I am the Air Boss and I do not appreciate these rude comments about my Air Unit. My Air Unit flies missions over Broward all day, everyday. We fly in Broward County because the air traffic controllers at Perry Airport are more friendly to us. They help us learn how to fly in a circle over the fields of west Broward County, then they guide us back to Perry Airport because we need to land there in order to pick up our cars and drive home. The best part is all of the pilots live in Broward, so its easy to get home and avoid that bad Dade County traffic. When we do fly in Miami, we only fly over the bay, then we turn and fly south to circle around downtown Miami to take pictures, then we fly over the bay again and fly down to Key Biscayne, then we circle some more and fly back up the bay to Broward County. It is very relaxing to fly over the bay. It is also fun to see the manatees migration patterns. We do not like flying to the Central Station because it is very hard to find, and if we do find it, we hate to land there because some Staff member will ask us what we have been doing all day. I do not like to tell lies, unless it is against other police officers, like when I was in IA and lied about everything to burn cops. :evil:

Be careful. Anyone the writes against Sgt. VillageGreen will be followed by Air One. and, then you will be written up. Actually, Air One reports directly to IAD. That is the only use it has. When was the last time they have located anyone? Maybe in broward county

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    It's okay guys. we don't need Air 1 because my guns don't fit in that thing anyway. And, don't worry about the guy that shot at the cop. I'll shake the bushes in overtown via my DIP arrests and I will catch this culprit. By the way, juice does a body good.
    I love it! I look great.. Can you please make the **** area look a little bigger i want to send a copy to your wife..If she doesnt see EL NiÑO it wouldn't be an accurate picture of my ****.... If you can't find it in a white bodybuilder... Try black... Thanks.. Ps i justed send you boy home with a sore ass!

Quote Originally Posted by Nestor
    I love it! I look great.. Can you please make the **** area look a little bigger i want to send a copy to your wife..If she doesnt see EL NiÑO it wouldn't be an accurate picture of my ****.... If you can't find it in a white bodybuilder... Try black... Thanks.. Ps i justed send you boy home with a sore ass!

So your confessing to having sex with boys juice head. . Up date your nambla membership yet? PERVERT JUICER

Up date your nambla membership yet?
    What the hell is a nambla membership? Do young gay boys and girls attend that?

Pervert is your grandmother! What a mean **** that old lady sucks.

Post Re: AIR ONE NEEDS 14,000 A MONTH

It was great seeing VillaGreen going in front of the FOP and try to defend the aviation unit....Stating "I'm not I.A. anymore."

We all forget that this same piece of work (the sgt that stood in front of us with the extra tight polo shirt around his flab and skinny blue jeans) is the guy that used the helicopter to report Officer Cummings of having his police car parked in front of a business. Cummings had gone to his business to pick up some paperwork (along his way home) and Air One (aka villagreen) reported his car number and got the Officer suspended.

Way to go! That is what the helicopter was intended to be used for. You have to love this place. That IA sgt snitch is the first guy that needs to be assigned to the auto pound asap in November.
    ASSIGNED ????? HE SHOULD BE FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast