Is the Roman Empire coming to an end? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Is the Roman Empire coming to an end?

Quote Originally Posted by change?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nestor
    Finally a few post that i agree with! Thats exactly how i and many of the ground troops feel. Brothers and Sisters time has change and what ever happens in Nov we have to support what ever chief takes place.

In 21 years i have seen these same attacks on every administration.. But i have never seen an Fop President hand up its members in a criminal investigation. To me thats called snitching.. We will always have haters and people that would like to take over for power or money.

The next change will be the FOP! Armando that means you! The clock is running out for you as well.
    Well, in order to cause change, you must be effective. Here are some things you would need to do Nestor:
    - First, stop using steroids. They are illegal.
    - Take a grammar course and learn how to write properly. Your wording on LEOAffairs.com is terrible.
    - Stop getting into b.s. shootings.
    - Stop hiding underneath Gomez's shadow.
    - Stop yelling at meetings and act professional.

I thought at one time you might be the change we need. I was wrong. You might call Kerr a joke and Javi a brown noser. But, i've seen them go up against the brass. You keep licking their boots.
    Guys, Nestor is a great guy. He doesn't do bad drugs. He is the new and improved Popeye.

8 and a half weeks and counting,,,,,,,,this is your Waterloo boy!! and we are enjoying every minute of it,,,,,we see all of the weird ideas you idiots are coming up with,,,,there is no hope,,,you wont be allowed to replace Cannon either

Maximus asere a ti te dieron pa abajo en la movie por defondao asere, el Cesar te dio una tarea mas y tu loca por pirarte pal gao te dichavaste. Que pa la casa ni pa la casa papa aqui hay que hacer overtime que la cosa esta mala y ademas nosotros somos soldaos asere hay que echar palante y meter punala hasta el fin. Tu te la diste de outlaw pero se te fue el tren asere, por eso le dieron pirei a tu jevita y al chamakin. Mostro quien quiera que sea el Cesar a nosotros los soldaos de abajo nos va a ir igual. Mientras hagamos lo que tenemos que hacer no vamos a tener lio. Dejemosno de tanto complaint y de tanta lloradera que quien quiera que sea el Cesar vamos a tener que batallar de igual a igual. Si te fijas el la movie el niche que nunca sobrevive sobrevivio asere y tu quedaste tendido en el campo de batalla, eso fue porque el niche nunca metio complaint el tipo hizo lo que tenia que hacer y mas na. Apliken el dicho que dice> NO HAY ASTILLA MAS MALA QUE LA DEL MISMO PALO. MAS VALE MALO CONOCIDO QUE BUENO POR CONOCER.

AHH THAT IS THE TRUTH,THERE IS NOTHING WORSE THAN YOUR OWN KIND. QUE VIVA TIMONEY.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by change?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nestor
    Finally a few post that i agree with! Thats exactly how i and many of the ground troops feel. Brothers and Sisters time has change and what ever happens in Nov we have to support what ever chief takes place.

In 21 years i have seen these same attacks on every administration.. But i have never seen an Fop President hand up its members in a criminal investigation. To me thats called snitching.. We will always have haters and people that would like to take over for power or money.

The next change will be the FOP! Armando that means you! The clock is running out for you as well.
    Well, in order to cause change, you must be effective. Here are some things you would need to do Nestor:
    - First, stop using steroids. They are illegal.
    - Take a grammar course and learn how to write properly. Your wording on LEOAffairs.com is terrible.
    - Stop getting into b.s. shootings.
    - Stop hiding underneath Gomez's shadow.
    - Stop yelling at meetings and act professional.

I thought at one time you might be the change we need. I was wrong. You might call Kerr a joke and Javi a brown noser. But, i've seen them go up against the brass. You keep licking their boots.
    Guys, Nestor is a great guy. He doesn't do bad drugs. He is the new and improved Popeye.

Popeye, when are you retiring? When you find out you failed the sgt exam you idiot?

Keep attacking Nestor but he is right. At least he has the balls to put is name.

November

Guys, these clowns on the fourth floor can't help but post comments on this site to confuse us; they think we are all gullible.

. To begin with, the current administration has been crap from day one. Don't give us this BS that we were flying high after FTAA. This comment was posted by one of Cannon's grinches. For crying out loud, Cannon has been on a sabatical since the FTAA. He might as well have retired.
    As for the 4th floor residents, I would be looking for work rather than wasting time posting here.

This will be a November to remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Guys, these clowns on the fourth floor can't help but post comments on this site to confuse us; they think we are all gullible.

. To begin with, the current administration has been crap from day one. Don't give us this BS that we were flying high after FTAA. This comment was posted by one of Cannon's grinches. For crying out loud, Cannon has been on a sabatical since the FTAA. He might as well have retired.
    As for the 4th floor residents, I would be looking for work rather than wasting time posting here.

This will be a November to remember.

Where is Cannon? I thought he retired after FTAA. Is he still here and if so where?

Quote Originally Posted by TIMBA
    Maximus asere a ti te dieron pa abajo en la movie por defondao asere, el Cesar te dio una tarea mas y tu loca por pirarte pal gao te dichavaste. Que pa la casa ni pa la casa papa aqui hay que hacer overtime que la cosa esta mala y ademas nosotros somos soldaos asere hay que echar palante y meter punala hasta el fin. Tu te la diste de outlaw pero se te fue el tren asere, por eso le dieron pirei a tu jevita y al chamakin. Mostro quien quiera que sea el Cesar a nosotros los soldaos de abajo nos va a ir igual. Mientras hagamos lo que tenemos que hacer no vamos a tener lio. Dejemosno de tanto complaint y de tanta lloradera que quien quiera que sea el Cesar vamos a tener que batallar de igual a igual. Si te fijas el la movie el niche que nunca sobrevive sobrevivio asere y tu quedaste tendido en el campo de batalla, eso fue porque el niche nunca metio complaint el tipo hizo lo que tenia que hacer y mas na. Apliken el dicho que dice> NO HAY ASTILLA MAS MALA QUE LA DEL MISMO PALO. MAS VALE MALO CONOCIDO QUE BUENO POR CONOCER.
    HOW ABOUT ENGLISH ! NO ONE IS GOING BACK TO CUBA ! DON"T BE IGNORANT :evil:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast