Midnight unit,3-17 - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Midnight unit,3-17

You guys like to play judge, jury and executioner. You cant catch a criminal for the life of you but, putting a knife in the back of co-worker comes natural to some of you.

Roly I hope you are recovering well. Keep your head up my brother, I don't know why anyone would come on here to bash you but don't listen to any of it. I knew you from the gardens and you were always qru. I will keep you in my prayers. Your Fhp brothers wish you well. Hope to see you back on the job soon. Stay safe.

Whos bashing S FHP trooper... You guys are the one who are going to 39 the guy. Why dont you talk to your fellow FHP guy and try to make the charges disapear. You can be the most qru guy in the world but it only takes one mistake to make youy into a disapointment. We all hope that at the end it works all out for the guy. In the mean time he gaves us all a black eye including fhp.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Whos bashing S FHP trooper... You guys are the one who are going to 39 the guy. Why dont you talk to your fellow FHP guy and try to make the charges disapear. You can be the most qru guy in the world but it only takes one mistake to make youy into a disapointment. We all hope that at the end it works all out for the guy. In the mean time he gaves us all a black eye including fhp.
    what???

i don't know what you are trying to say.....
    why don't people think before they write.......and after they write......check WHAT THE FUGG they wrote.... this guy dosnt make any sense!

see...now i'm confused!

My understanding is we closed this investigation with "due to slick roads" anything further, Which I know nothing about, is probably being pursued by your city. I could be wrong however our PIO lieutenant stood in front of the media and protected him while all the questions of speed came up. I personally heard him, on the news , say that the roads were very slippery that morning. Either way I don't know the details just looking out for a good guy. Believe me that could have been any of us, I've had my cv lose control from time to time. Thank God I was able to regain control....Stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by S Fl Trooper
    My understanding is we closed this investigation with "due to slick roads" anything further, Which I know nothing about, is probably being pursued by your city. I could be wrong however our PIO lieutenant stood in front of the media and protected him while all the questions of speed came up. I personally heard him, on the news , say that the roads were very slippery that morning. Either way I don't know the details just looking out for a good guy. Believe me that could have been any of us, I've had my cv lose control from time to time. Thank God I was able to regain control....Stay safe.
    Troopers, I have nothing but respect and admiration for you all. You guys are a bunch of true professionals. Therefore, I truly don't expect none of you guys to get in trouble trying to help some one who decided not to help himself by putting his but in this jam. I do appreciate the effort, but if this Officer decided to go drinking and drove home intoxicated in his police vehicle he deserves all the consequences derive from his actions.

There are some individuals in this place that make things so difficult. Feel better Roly.

There is only one thing to look forward to: NOVEMBER 4th.

You're my Hero Javi!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

I am sure that no one wishes harm for our buddy but the facts are indisputable.
    He was driving a marked unit on his day off.
    He was in plain clothes.
    He waqs going home from North to South after whatever?

He will be lucky if he gets a reprimand and hours of suspension and not termination so there u have it.

No matter how bad and tough you guys talk,we should be learning from his mistake,not boasting or putting people with common sense down.Those mistakes are what cause us to lose benefits!!!
    Get better soon buddy and good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by JAVI ORTIZ
    There are some individuals in this place that make things so difficult. Feel better Roly.

There is only one thing to look forward to: NOVEMBER 4th.
    Sgt.Ortiz
    Please do not ever use Tomas Regalado picture again on this board as he has NOT authorized you in any way shape of form in using his picture, I am asking you as a person who just spoke to Tomas. If you think this is a joke use it again and you will see, as you noticed I am asking you please. Do not allowed the relationship that the FOP(Armando) build with Regalado goes to your head. Please.... This is a forum for LEO Issues and not politics. Thank you :cop: :cop:

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast