Women of Broward County

Post Women of Broward County

I think it should be mandatory for all Female Deputies that work for Monroe County to watch this new program... It will be on Thursday on TLC, watch and learn......

Re: Women of Broward County

Maybe you just never had a female partner before. Some of these women who work for this office can handle themselves just fine. Someday they may even have to save your ignorant ass.

Exclamation Re: Women of Broward County

Quote Originally Posted by Another stupid ass.
    Maybe you just never had a female partner before. Some of these women who work for this office can handle themselves just fine. Someday they may even have to save your ignorant ass.

R u kidding me???? And yes I have had a female partner, the only thing they are good for is DRAMA! Please don't embarrass yourself on here trying to act like you guys work hard! Your funny....
    :roll:

Is it just me, or does broward have some seriously HOT deputies?

[quote=oh really]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Another stupid ass.":1yupz8xf

R u kidding me???? And yes I have had a female partner, the only thing they are good for is DRAMA! Please don't embarrass yourself on here trying to act like you guys work hard! Your funny....
    :roll:[/quote:1yupz8xf]

Is that why you're here, Drama King? Need more drama?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Is it just me, or does broward have some seriously HOT deputies?

It's just you.