TPD officer shot and killed - Page 22
Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Re: TPD officer shot and killed

May god bless your familly. Sad story to see such a hero fall in the line of duty just doing his job. I hope they throw away the key on this guy. I wish nothing but the best for your family and your friends and the TPD. God bless you all who fight for this country and protect and serve our cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HeIsAHero
    Mike Roberts was a hero! Here's what I heard: The murdering scum was a former officer from the Cayman Islands. He was pushing a shopping cart, in it was a canvas bag full of guns, including an AR-15 and ammunition. [b]

The guy was planning to go to the V.A. with them because he had a beef with the V.A.[/b] Cpl Mike Robers stopped the guy to F.I. him, he ran, a chase, catch and struggle insued, the scum got tased but was able to get up and run, Mike tackled him, the scum-bag pulled a gun and started pistol whipping Mike then shot him. MIKE SAVED A BUNCH OF LIVES BY HIS EXCELLENT POLICE WORK AND HEROIC ACTIONS!

The word is this guy was F.I.(ed) in Pinellas County the other night.

Thanks you Mike and may the mercy and grace of God be with your wife and kids. We will do our best to take care of them, until we see you again brother.
    AND THERE YOU HAVE IT...This is why police officers are worth more than the money they are paid and makes you wonder why the Tampa city government is now working hard to pay them less and take what they have earned over the years. [b]City government...Keep Mike Roberts, his wife and children's faces in the front of your mind as you work so hard to deny TPD officers pay.[/b

We will work hard to ensure Mike's family is supported and taken care of in this tragic time of their lives.
    When ever God closes a door he will always open another one. This tragedy is the thing we need to bring to city council to ensure we get our raises and step increases. Cpl Roberts paid the ultimate sacrifice protecting the citizens of this city and we should use it to our advantage to ensure we get our pay.

Man that's lower than low.

A man lost his life and you use it for contract issues.

Please re-examine your life and find out what is important.

TO THE ABOVE POSTER:

YOUR FINAL THOUGHTS/OPINIONS ARE IMPROPER AT THIS TIME!

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

I certainly hope you are not really a TPD officer. To piggy back a letter for more pay to the Mayor and City Council on the back of a police officer who gave his life in the line of duty is despicable. If you really are an officer, which I doubt, at least have the decency not to use a good mans death as a tool for requesting more money from the city.

We will keep both TPD and his family in our prayers, So sorry for your loss. If we can be of assistance please call on us.

FWC Dispatch Tampa Dispatch Center

My condolences and prayers go out to the officers family, friends, and fellow officers. May God be with you.

[/quote]When ever God closes a door he will always open another one. This tragedy is the thing we need to bring to city council to ensure we get our raises and step increases. Cpl Roberts paid the ultimate sacrifice protecting the citizens of this city and we should use it to our advantage to ensure we get our pay.[/quote]

Please stop posting. You embarass us. There a woman wondering how she will get by the next day and a little girl waiting for her daddy to come home.

Your step plan and how much you are paid is lost on these people.

Please stop.

My heart goes out to his wife and three year old child that he leaves behind. God will welcome him in as we say good bye. To his brothers in blue, we mourn with you and feel your pain. Stay strong and stay safe.

Mike was an Army MP today we lost a brother for certain. Our prayers go out to his wife and 3 yr old son. There are no good words at a time like this but to his family our prayers are with you.

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast