Troop A TPR Paul like to write Deputies tickets - Page 12
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Re: Troop A TPR Paul like to write Deputies tickets

I dont care what agency you work for. Veteran Officers,Sheriffs,Troopers,DOT,DOA,DEP,FWC...Whatt ever please school these rookies. These are civil trafic infractions,,,waaah There are plenty out there. Lets not belittle ourselves to write each other. This is just plain crazy. This is beating a dead horse. Letrs stop this non-sense. No one is better than anyone else geez lets just do our job and go home to our families.

Troopers write "violators". If you're a cop, you know the law and you're not Above It.
    Why don't you ask how many Troopers have written legislatures?? You'll find that Troopers have written them as well. They aren't above the law either.

Quote Originally Posted by observing
    Troopers write "violators". If you're a cop, you know the law and you're not Above It.
    Why don't you ask how many Troopers have written legislatures?? You'll find that Troopers have written them as well. They aren't above the law either.
    Exactly a legislature is not a cop . GET IT ? Of course you don`t because niether are you . Cops have a bond that has been there from the beginning. It starts with the FACT that even if you work in Podunck USA and you know everybodys name ya just might not go HOME at the end of your shift . Maybe you stopped to help someone by the side of the road with a flat never even thinking it was anything . As the cop approached the car TO HELP they opened up with shotguns and blew him to pieces. He had a couple of little kids. They were Bonnie and Clyde. Maybe you did `nt wear your vest cause you were pulling an off the road detail that day [ just a few years ago]just checking ids in the Federal Building [Federal Protective Service] and a pysco wandered in a blew you a way point blank just because you wore the Uniform . Perhaps you were a couple of US Marshalls serving some minor warrants as you walked away everything seemingly normal their heads were blown off.4.
    A total of 1,635 law enforcement officers died in the line of duty during the past 10 years, an average of one death every 53.5 hours or 163 per year. There were 155 law enforcement officers killed in 2005.
    Yes we took the job and nobody is complaining.
    How about a Dept. that rotates your shift every two weeks
    How about being stuck on Midnights forever
    AND HOW ABOUT HOW prof. courtesy is everywhere Judges,Drs, Legislators, Proffessors
    YOU see WE ARE A BROTHERHOOD a loose one but none the less ONE.
    We are BOUND by HONOR ,DUTY .
    Sometimes we wave at each other sometimes we grunt hello when we pass.
    We carry a Badge we are PROUD of WHAT WE DO !
    We undertsand if you write a County or federal Judge he is never going to pay a fine or get a point for a U turn . I know cops who are black and hate whites and vice vs but on the job there blue and when they encounter each other one on duty and one off there still blue and that is amazing.
    With all that said I wish Trooper Paul would post his side.
    So call me a bad apple I guess but if you carry a gun,badge and creds
    Your going to get courtesy from me.

I can Never say never because I have written 3.
    1. Osc Deputy never opened her mouth or showed a badge till after she went and paid the ticket. Then she started telling people FHP wrote her.
    2. Deputy from up north almost killed me with his great driving skills and then wanted to talk shi*.... oops his bad.
    3. A retired A-hole from down south who was only doing 25 over with a pba badge covering a couple letters of his tag. Then would not give me his DL or police ID just kept shoving his badge in my face telling me he wanted to see my supervisor. Just happened that my sgt was the one who clocked him. So I wrote his ticket while they talked.

I have been pulled over and issued a ticket by an un-named agency. but I was speeding like a jack ass and he was happy to know why I had a gun in my glove box. he said " Oh you are a Trooper? I'll be right back with your ticket" I paid the ticket and didn't come on here and bash him.

Not being a ****head will always better your chances of getting out of a ticket, LEO or not. SORRY U 3...

'

You Know As A Private Citizen I Too Observed An FHP Trooper and ECSO Deputy
    And Also A DOT Officer On Thurs. 08/14/09 Exceeding Well Beyond The Posted Speed
    Limit, By Law I Am Licensed To Have A Monitor In My Vehicle; FSS 843.16 (3) (a).

I Didn't Hear Any Transmissions For The Deputy, Although The Deputy Might
    Be responding From His MD Terminal.

As Far As The FHP or DOT, They Are MA-COMM -ESK Cannot Be Monitored.

This Is Just An Observation On My Part. All This Occurred On Hwy 29 From
    Molino To Stumpfield Rd. Between 12:30 PM And 2:00 PM.

Could You Imagine These Post From Start To Finish (So Far 1 To 8 Pages
    Being Printed In The Local Mullet Wrapper...

I Wish I Could Of Received A Professional Courtesy (Warning) From
    The Nice FHP Trooper...I Kept My Mouth Closed Until Spoken To
    By The Trooper...Only Answered With Kind Correct Responses From
    His Brief Questions....I'm Unemployed From This NOBAMA Economy
    And Live Off Only From An Unemployment Check....Wow I'm
    Just a Poor Old Country Boy...Be Safe.

Does 843.16 Also Give You Permission To Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word?

Sorry folks it is a small token of appreciation that I can extend to the brotherhood of a Badge. If you fight for for your country, save my life or possibly patch me up in the ER.. I will move on to the next stop. Its not a big deal. I give just as many if not way more warning to civilanns than LEOs anyway. Why people get stuck on this Im not sure. Does it give them a bigger notch in their belr or something. It only makes you and your agency look like a tool.

Heres a quick tip If your pulled simply tell the Trooper Sheriff,etc, I have a gun and badge/ID near or on me. Its courtesy letting them know your sig 0 and you also just stated your LEO. Finally Drive safe....NEXTTT

Quote Originally Posted by observing
    Legislature= A body of people authorized to make, amend, and repeal laws.

Legislator= One that creates or enacts laws, especially a member of a legislative body.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Does 843.16 Also Give You Permission To Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word?
    It May Be So...You Dont See Any Misspelled Words Though Do You?....
    What Does FSS 843.16 And Your Reponse Got To Do With Anything?
    There Is One Out Of Two Everywhere You Go, Every Second You Go....
    ...."Looks Like Your One Of Them"....
    I Feel Better Now..."What About You"?.....Lovely Capitalization...huh?...

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Country Boy
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    It May Be So...You Dont See Any Misspelled Words Though Do You?....
    What Does FSS 843.16 And Your Reponse Got To Do With Anything?
    There Is One Out Of Two Everywhere You Go, Every Second You Go....
    ...."Looks Like Your One Of Them"....
    I Feel Better Now..."What About You"?.....Lovely Capitalization...huh?...
    You Missed It With Your Last Word Though :wink: huh?

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast